Troublemakers

Random Highschool AU
(Oh, I headcannonly named Gumball "Bobelson" here.)

Good luck pronouncing it!
;-) *Wink~*

When I was sixteen, the only thing I prioritised the most was my music career. I was in a famous band in our school back on those days. I had my bass with me through everything.

We were the best!

I was the best.

The most talented of all the four people in that group. I was the one who gets more of the prize- what can I say I was hella fucking awesome and cool.

I remember one time we had this performance of the night during a typical highschool party at some cool kid's house.

We totally trashed and jacked up every room, not caring who ever was going to clean it up afterwards. We were just the lousy band in that crowd, why would we fuck about the trash?

Anyhow.

I did a little faster funky yell out to the people in that erotic crowd. Everyone was cheering loudly, cheering how fucking awesome I was.

I remember that one girl, screaming out my name, spilling her cup of who knows what at ever one near her, she ended up getting punched by this other girl, but whatever- it happens occasionally.

Hah, y'know girls fighting over how attractive I was?

So, the music was still hecka loud, it was from Lsp's lousy playlist of electronic dubstep music. It was great everyone still loved it and I didn't really pay much attention.

I walked around with my bass hanging at my back as I walked around talking and waving at people. Some would ask for my autograph and some asked for pictures. I felt like a celebrity that time, not that I was.

I am famous, so I guess people just can't take their eyes off me.

I reached the end of that sweaty crowd, finding my other band mates playing cards in one table
I sat on the couch with them taking a cup of sparkling -what's it- from the nearby serving table.

I leaned my back watching them betting at their own game, while throwing cards at each other.

They threw in a couple of terrible jokes, but we ended up laughing at how horrible and ridiculous they were.

It was one of the best parties I've been through, it was full of entertainment and people were just on the dancefloor not caring if their sweaty bodies would touch. Others would be up the master's bedroom and bathrooms, fucking each other up as always.

I was kind of duped, Ashley didn't come by with me today, if she did we would probably be in my car talking shit to each other and probably be making out at this point.

She said she was to busy at their lousy science project, I can't believe she made me go here alone like wandering turtle at sea.

I'm hella bored, and I need these grabbers to be groping on something already!

Then just after a few moments, LSP stopped the music, and everyone just stopped and looked at each other questioning what was happening. I stood up from my seat looking out the window.

There was no police cars to stop us, but someone was out there, on their phone, impatiently tapping their feet. Probably waiting for the police to answer.

I rolled my eyes, realizing who it was.

Of course, Bobelson. The nerd at my Biometry and Physics class. No question, his house was just a few blocks away. I bet he was going to complain about how fucking noisy we were.