Full Moon 2

The sun was already on the center of the sky, the shadows only remainded underneath everything. Gumball stood by a few chopped wood, picking them up in the process as he stacks them on a little wagon.

It was lunch and he already had prepared food, he wished the man he shot could have stayed a little longer. He worked so hard to make a meal that might as well satisfy him but instead he leaves, out the window. Crazy isn't it?

He picks up and stack the last remaining chopped pieces and starts to push the wagon towards the fire place in their little camp.

Not long when he felt something had pounced from his behind. The fear came rushing up to his skin as his reflexes takes a hold of the nearest weapon he could find. He takes the axe and turns around ready to strike. His hands quickly head back.

"I thought you weren't going to survive the night!" She squealed with a few tears forming at the corners of her eyes. "I'm sorry we had to leave you last night!" She wailed and hugged him tightly with her arms gripped around his torso.

Gumball leaves a chuckle and drops the previous axe he had in his hand. "It's alright," He gently placed his hands around her; one stroking her golden blonde hair and the other slowly patting her back in comfort.

"Hey Gumball!" A tall man with auburn dark eyes with very flashy wavey hair came walking to his direction as he pulls down the bag he was holding behind his shoulders. He places his hand on his head and messed up his hair in the process. "Glad you're still up and running." He chuckles.

Gumball was glad that he prepared enough lunch for them, he doubted that they would come back so he wasn't sure if he should prepare more. Not until that man he shot came up and just left like that.

"So Gumball," she interrupted her spoon point directly at him. "How was last night?"

Gumball let's out a short laugh with his head falling back. "I should be asking you guys that." He looks back at her knocking her spoon away from pointing at him.

"It was fine, nothing really happened." She blushed and noticed the smirk plastered on Phoebe's face.

"Wolves were just around, but we did no killing." He retorted but the smirk was still there. "So how bout' you Gumball?"

"Oh well.." he stutters a bit and scratches the bottom of his lips, and recalled everything from last night. "Well there was this one wolf, it nearly killed me-"

"That explains the cuts on your face." Her hands moves over to his cheeks stroking her thumb against the vague wounds on his face and it was also visible on his arms.

"But, I didn't get to shoot it, instead.." He sends out a nervous chuckle and scratched the back of his neck. "I shot a man."

Fionna stood up her hands slamming the table as all their bowls shook and spilled some of their soup. "What?"

"Gumball, you didn't leave him to die, did you?!" Phoe faced him nearly making himself to stand as well.

"No!" He nearly yelled to prove his point. "He was here this morning then he left.. through the window." He squints his eyes realizing the abnormal act the man- he just met- did.

Fionna also squinted her eyes and tried to figure out why he went out through the window.

Phoe did the same, but snapped himself quickly as he faced Gumball. "Did you catch his name?"

"Yes!" He points up a finger. "It was..uhm..M-ma-"

"MARCO!" Fionna suggested slamming her hands on the table once more.