Revolution 4

Revolution
(The Letters)

|~•~|

Gumball's letters are Italicised while Marshall's aren't.

The 28th of March

To my most adored friend, I have been called into a very classified situation as I am still on travel back to New York. My proceedings have been no longer needed after my good friend, General John committed adultery, which for his handled men to be no longer a part of the war. I wish not be accompanying the country as well, we have had our discussions and you already understood why.

As of now you must still be suffering from your last injury, and I wish all my luck for you to get back onto your feet. I may also confer that you and the other men are no longer needed as well. I have sent them home just like how I violently forced you too.

I want to give this to you as a signage that I may be in fact visiting your hometown by next month. I have been longing to see you and feel you all at the same time everyday. It's been such a long time since we last saw each other. You are despicable. You made me lost into a deep abyss of unrealistic childish desires. And for that, I slightly thank you for your honest response towards my needy actions.

Let our feet dragged us in between both of ourselves once more.

|~•~|

The 23 of April

I am deeply apologising for the long after response in a while. It has been difficult to be able to live amongst the others after the British have enslaved us once more back here at New Jersey. But so far we have ourselves safe and well protected, we were not harmed, yet; but I still consider us only as live bait for Americans.

You have been writing in a strange manner, my dear. Your unnoticeable yet alluring words has given me the idea of you must have been lonely in your sleep. Do you wish me to be beside you or into you? Yet, I am still confused with your words.

I have never heard of a person being able to long for me this way before. You are quite lucky no one was able to tell me innuendoes this unnoticeable. You even stated me to be only as your friend as you simply talked about the General topics; but then you soon seem to talk about how you are needing and wanting me or my hands to be around you. That is quite too clever of you.

Hope for your quickest response.

|~•~|

The 27 of April

To my dear friend, Marshall. You have given me such a undeniable temptation and affection whether I am with you're not. I have let myself be as completely unacceptable to the public, because of you. I would not comply that it is something bad, but I am blaming you for this. I can longer wait, I have planned to visit you at New Jersey. As of now I must be already on my way.

I have wrote this letter the night before I left and no one has never been this enthusiastic to be able to see you again. It's been almost months, but I still have myself lost into the seekers onto your face. Do you do that on purpose? Do you make yourself that charming to be able to let your own charisma take me as a whole as well?

|~•~|

The 5th of May

It has been a week. Where are you? I thought you had yourself on your way as I would have received the letter.

Further response still proceeds too anyway.

I do not make myself charming. You had yourself be buried onto my charisma before we saw each other. You thought of me too much and you had too much ideas to be able to fit into only one person. And that would be me. I am the one man that can only satisfy you; and you said it yourself- even with or without me. I'm impressed, Gumball. You really do long for me too much. Am I too sensually difficult? We only had one night in a tent and I was severely injured. You really do want more that just me in agonising pain. Would it be better if I hand it back to you? I'm sure you would be surprise if ever you wish to agree; which you will, of course.

I want to see you once more.

|~•~|

The 7th of May

I deeply apologise, I was not able to reach your country in time. I was shot on my shoulder a few days ago after the village we rode by was attacked by a few more British man. I have been staying here at Cerulio- a village before New Jersey they say. I am back onto my feet and ready to see you there in a few more days once my wounds have healed.

On the other hand, you just have sent me a explicit note. The country can hear about this with you carelessly telling me that I can not handle being frustrated without you here with me; which is a false. I can handle myself fine and I don't mean anything explicit with this.

|~•~|

ON GOING!

AUTHOR GOT TIRED.

JUST CHILL FIRST, AIGH'T?