Revolution 3

Marshall is strangely charming me. I don't know if he is doing that on purpose. Is he? He seems so clueless.

My mind is messed up at the moment. It's going to different directions. I'm confused and I can not bare with this amount of nonsense.

Well I'd say nonsense. He's a charmer.

Half of my mimd is on the work and the British men we have to kill, the other lis just plainly and pathetically thinking about Marshall. I can't let myself- be over thrown with such strange feelings and behaviour.

What if he's just another British spy onto us and probably going to kill us in our sleep?

Although, he did joined this war crisis, just because he knew I'd be alone.

Gosh he's so thoughtful.

Wait.

Stop.

Gumball hold yourself together, this isn't a game. You're supposed to be planning out a new way to male sure your troop would be hidden enough on the next attack.

Think of the most possible outcome that might as well you'll be ready with.

"Up this early?" His voice crawled behind my hear with his hands holding my waist to surprise me.

My whole body jolted as I turned to his direction.

His face had this amazing smile on, made me want to see him like everytime I'd see him. His hair was a little messy from the cold morning breeze blowing from different directions. And his clothes were a little out of place with the top button of his shirt open. Making me see a perfect view of his chest from this angle.

Wow, he sure knows how to work himself up.

"Hey! My eyes are up here." He snaps his fingers over my eyes.

Making me shake my head and look up at his face. Oh no, I'm lost again.

Woah, he has such smooth skin. And I can see very unnoticeable freckles just by his cheeks, they're really vague. I've never noticed how red his eyes were until now. And those fringes over his eyes are just amazing. His lips look really pale up close. Strange I swore they always looked pink from afar.

"..so that's what they planned. You think it's a good idea?" His voice came blurring out the moment I stared onto his lips.

"Uh yeah, definitely!" I snapped and hoped it was nothing important.

"You really think I can be second in command?" He arches a brow.

Woah. Wait, what?

What did I just agree on?

"Sorry, what?" I inched a little closer. I was distracted, I couldn't even hear him.

"Why are you always spacing out?" He sat beside me crossing his legs.

"I don't." I look back at him with a smirk.

I caught my eyes onto his eyes again, they looked really attractive when their in the sunrise. You could see how red they were with this kind of lightning.

"You're doing it again." He chuckles.

I snapped. "You're eyes are pretty."

"What?" He let's out a short snort before it broke into a laugh. "Now I see why you only handled ghost killers, you can be so manipulated."

"Hah!" I rolled my eyes back to the vast scenery of endless mountains filled with orange and brown leaves.  "No, I'm not that manipulative. You don't know me that much Marshall."