Take It And Leave

"Are you insane?!" His voice nearly almost made a few guards look at their direction. His heavy breathing was heard through the phone they were using to contact each other.

"No, I take risks, there's a difference." He shook his head as his eyes carefully and attentively studies the steal door before him. It wasn't really knew for him to be involve into rich business men's dirty work, but since he was known for his great talent over unknown robberies, he was definitely being paid with millions with this job.

"If you crack open that crap door, you are going to sound the alarms for sure." He spoke loudly against the communicating device, enough volume to force him out of it.

"Isn't that why you are here?" He smirks against the device over his ears.

Even they couldn't see themselves, Gumball could definitely feel the sensational heat rising up his veins. It was absolutely the most irrelevant time Marshall would be starting up his flirtatious acts. Who knows when they get caught with this dilemma? Nothing is going to be sexy about getting arrested afterwards, now would it?

Gumball barely has been teaming up with international agencies. He wasn't trained to hack through military enforcements. The good news was he knew exactly how to anyway. The only problem was because he was inexperienced and immature when it comes to world changing robberies.

He wasn't forced or anything,  in fact he actually obliged to this job just because he found his "teammate" rather attractive than how he was mentioned to be. It was stupid. He was stupid. But he was inlove.

Gumball's sigh could be heard over their communicators. It was kind of unlikely for Marshall since he had no idea what that sigh was for. Was it a "shit this guy is hot" sigh? Or "crap what a loser" sigh?

"What do you want me to do?" He shakes his head to remove the thought of how he was feeling sensation at the moment and started typing down hack codes over his laptop's keyboard.
He gets himself in the building blueprint and finds Marshall's location to indicate where he had to do his work.

"You can turn off the alarms right?" He sits down and takes out the old fashion stealing tool. A crowbar.

"Nuh-uh." Gumball shakes his head and and examines the security system around the room. All the security alarms were connected in that building therefore if one room gets disturbed, every alarm sets in that building.

"Well how am I suppose to do this then?" He raises his arms in the air nearly throwing the crowbar away.

"Hold on, you think it's easy to find systems to hack." Gumball huffs through his nose as he continuesly clicks through his keyboard.

"I thought, you people just click a bunch of words you want and it appears there." He sticks the crowbar over the slits of the steel door. "Isn't that how it works?"

"Marshall, there is a reason why us people took 5 years of computer specialist training before we could get into hacking and research." He narrows his eyes and scrolls around the building.

"Dude-"

"No-no, shhh.." He shushes him and scrolls a little lower down the building map. "I just realized that the security system is also connected to another building. If I could hack into both I could make a diversional security alarm false."

"What language are you speaking, honestly?" Marshall fixes his communicator as he takes out a blowtorch from his bag.

Gumball grunts as he types a few hack codes letting himself to be able to see the security system of the other building. " What I'm trying to say is that: I could make the security alarms set on the other building. It'll make people- and even the guards distracted."

"There we go. Please quit speaking nerd when we do this again." He rolls his eyes and paces back to the crowbar stuck onto the door. He turns on the blowtorch and places the fire on the Crowbar, transferring the heat to the steel locks overlapping over the walls.

"What are you doing?" Gumball asks noticing the live camera stream on the side of his laptop. Seeing a clear view of what Marshall was doing with the blow torch with the camera attached on his head before the mission.

"I'm using the crowbar as a heat conductor so I could make a clean melting process of the steel locks. It'll be easier to clean up and fix, I'm just doing the government a little favour, that's all."

Gumball let's out a chuckle as he momentarily looks at the map before him. "Well, you surprise me."

"I get that a lot." He smiles as he continues to professionally heat the locks. "Did you finish doing those hacking thing?"

"Give me a moment." He clears his throat and types a few more codes in and waits for a loading to process the alarm transfer. He presses enter and cracks his knuckles. "Done."

Marshall chuckles and pulls the door back as it continuesly falls down onto the ground with a loud deafening sound. Marshall flinched a little hearing sirens. He stares out the small window and watches the people scurry towards the building beside the one he was in with the red lights shining out and everything. "Nice Job, Gumball." He laughs.

"Thanks, so what's in the safe?" He attentively watches Marshall's point of view from the live stream camera and wasn't seeing anything that much.

"You're totally not going to believe this." He frowns as he stares onto the room behind where the door supposedly was. "It's a fucking elevator."

"Wait, what?" Gumball jolts quizzically and looks at the building map once more turning it into front view. "Oh crap, sorry. I didn't see it I was too used from the top view. Turns out the safe leads down to a underground safe. It's like 76 feet deep."

"Fuck." He pulls a few of his hair and shoves the tools he previously used to his bag and pulls it over his shoulders as he enters the elevator room. "I swear, I'm going to kill you when this is all over." 

Gumball couldn't help but laugh, "Don't worry, it'll be easier now."

"Easy huh?" He furiously takes the camera off his head and points it at the buttons at the side of the elevator. "Well, this elevator is biometrically controlled!" He points the camera back up to his face. "I doubt you can figure this out."

"Listen, mister. I know I can't-"

"Ha!"

"But you can." He smirks and types against the keyboard. "The biometric scanner belongs to a few men from the military enforcement. A general, and a few other lieutenants." He speaks as his fingers moved across the alphabets swiftly. A few of the people he was mentioning appeared on his screen as he examines details onto the scanner. "I just need you to unscrew until the third panel, there you'll find the wires, I want you to connect the largest circuit over the wire beside the blinking white light."

"Then?" He says as he immediately does the procedures given to him.

"Then, I connect my laptop to the transport system and I'll take a you down from there. Easy!" He kneels beside a control panel and unscrews it pulling it off somewhere. He places the screw on his mouth and pulls the wires from the transport system and sits back down to his laptop and connects it there. "Are you done?"

"Uh, yeah." He scratches the back of his neck and watches as the open door moves up, giving him a clear view of the open door with a few sparking wires. "Hey Gumball, don't kill me okay?"

"Don't worry, I don't have intentions to." He chuckles and smiles. "I wanted you to kn-"

...

"Gumball?" Marshall touches the communicator over his ear and tries to listen as attentive as he can but he couldn't hear anyone. "Gumball?! Are you alright? Hey! Answer me!"

He taps onto the communicator hoping it wasn't broken. He then stops and moved his eyes around feeling the elevator stop moving. He looks down his feet then suddenly felt the elevator falling down really quick, as if no one was controlling it.

"Shi-"

To be continued..
I enjoyed writing this!