The Harmony

***

It's nothing like that.

|~•~|

The first hour of the day and everything was completely ruined for him. His pink socks dug down the blankets and pillows around him. His fingers fiddling amongst the buttons on the remote.

He received a couple of messages just now and it was from his friends telling him to switch to the news as soon as possible. Some were questions and some were lame comments and a few calls. He had no idea what to do at this moment, he was lost and he had no conclusions.

He blankly stared onto the TV screen facing him from his bed. It was the newscaster greeting everyone as usual, she then introduces the next batch of news as a familiar photo of the famous Marshall Lee Abadeer appeared onto the screen.

Gumball flinches feeling the nervous chill run down his spine. What made it worse was his business magazine picture also appeared on the screen. It took him a few minutes to pay attention to what the newscaster was saying, since he was in deep shock at that moment.

It has been rumoured that Mr. Bobelson Gumball has been dating the famous Marshall Lee we all love and adore. Kind of strange isn't it? Not until a few amateur photos were taken last night at the Kremmling Pub, seeing a very extraordinary scene between the two men.

Gumball's eyes widened finding himself staring onto a few photos of him sitting very close beside the artist. His hands were locked onto his collar and he looked so drunk and limpy.

Which he was!

And If people would be smart they would understand that he was just sober and he wasn't thinking straight.

Gumball

I was completely troubled. No wonder I couldn't remember what happened last night. What did happened last night?! All I could remember was me heading down town and nothing else.

Except a few fragments of Marshall's lips crashing mine and his arms wrapping around my slender waist. But that's inconsiderate! I have no feelings for him, this is definitely a scam it can't be real.
If I go to work today, I'll definitely get in trouble for this, people will think I'm gay and they'll fire me for sure.

I picked up the remote and stood up from the bed. Cocking my hips to the side as I attentively studied the photos presented on the screen. This was a joke.

Marshall would probably be as frustrated as me right now, he better be doing something about this right now. He better be talking it out to his manager or something.

Not only that, we have also just received a video from a person who was in the Pub at that time too.

Holy shit, no.

The video flashed o to the screen, the neon lights were bright and it made the camera loose it's focus onto everything. The video was vague and hard to see, but I could see myself there. My hair was balled up onto his fist as his lips were attached to mine.

I shivered as I heard small whimpers and moans from the speaker. Why I earth would they show this to the world if it has to be this private?! I can't believe this, I can't believe people would put so much effort with their editing skills just to ruin me like this. Why?!

That's not me, that can't be me. If that was me I would probably still be in a bed beside him right now, naked. Which I am not!