End Our Suffering

"Hey Fionna." Phoebs (Flame Prince) calls out to the blonde infront of him pointing at the cinnamon powder infront of her.

Fionna reaches over and hands it over to him. She nods after he thanks her and proceeded to take a bite from her sandwich.

It was barely for Fionna Nd Phoebs to ever even have a chance to go out together. It wasn't that serious, buy it was true that their feelings were mutual and perfect. They knew that, they just didn't want things to go fast. They just met a few months ago, and Phoebs hasn't even ever courted with her. He respected her too much, he never even laid a finger on her. Never held her hand for more than 15 seconds; never kissed her, not even on the cheeks; neither did he even ever gave flirtatious acts. They recently been doing hugs, but eventually it turns awkward.

They would notice the weird aura, when they hug for too long and feel both the sweat already running down both their bodies, the way they could feel each others chest (regards to how awkward can it get with Fionna's chest). The worst part of the hugs was, who was going to put the arms over. It always had to be Phoebs but it just made things worse, when their hug compliments and accents his height, considering that Fionna was always called short by his friends.

But nonetheless, the love was strong between them.

"Hey y'all, love birds." Lennard (LSP) waved his hips and crashes his hands ontot he coffee table. Their drinks jumped up and spilled a few of the coffee onto the table.

"Len, can't we have some peace, here?" Phoebs motions to both of him and Fionna.

"Why?" Lennard tilts his head, cocking his hips in to the side. His sparkly purple blazer over his white shirt with a star on the middle, never failed to make him look good. Especially his perfectly handsomely sculpted face. I'm being sarcastic.

"Just please keep it down, I had enough noise for one day." Fionna grunted and grabbed the tissues displayed on to the table brushing away the coffee stains on her signature baby blue shirt.

"Ah, I see." Lennard pouts and rubs the bottom of his chin and pretends to think. "You guys avoiding Marshall and Gumball too, huh?"

"How'd you guess?" Phoebs asks handing Fionna more of the tissues on the table, helping up his girlfriend.

"Like, come on.." He scoffs and brushed back a few of his purple curls. "Why'd you think I'd be out here too? Well despite wowing the ladiesss." He twitches his eyebrows as he smirks out to a group of girls walking by.

They were disgusted.

"They're just too much, you know?" She sighs and throws all the tissues in the trash can beside her. "I mean, I'm happy for them. But they should tone it down."

"Oh geez." Phoebs grunted and leans on the back rest of his seat. "My cousins came by my room to play some cards for the night and..
[ "I got triple A's!" Phoebs yells slamming the bunch of cards on the table. The others looked surprised and started to drop their cards noticing that they lost another game.

"Man, you're so good with this Phoebs." One of his cousins confessed, throwing his cards in the air.

"Well, it takes a lot of-" he was interrupted after witnessing the frames hanging on the wall of his bedside fall.

It didn't take long when the amount of endless loud moans crept from the other side of the room. Phoebs rolled his eyes, along with his cousins all groaning and complaining about the disturbing sounds that was coming from the other side.

Phoe stands up and walks up to the wall and slams his fist three times waiting for the noises to stop. "Stop gaying around, will you two?!" ].. my cousins had to leave early that time. We were supposed to have a night over." He narrows his eyes and drinks from his coffee.

"You think that's bad?" Fionna sneers and stands up from her seat. She slams her palms on the wooden floor and takes a breath. "Saturday, I went out to bring the laundry, and when I came back..[Fionna reaches down to her pockets and  takes out the keys. She had a little trouble since the basket of laundries was still in her arms. She nearly dropped the a couple of times but managed to open the door. She walks in and hurriedly brings the heavy freshly cleaned clothes to the respective rooms. She then trips after feeling a couple of garments tangle onto her ankles. Her butt falls flat into the floor. She scratched her head and eyes at the pair of underwear on her foot. She guessed it belonged to Gumball since she has washed a couple of his clothes before. She pulls it off her foot and notices the amount of clothes scattered throughout the hallway; and  no it wasn't here freshly washed laundry. They were there as if lovers just left them there until they would get naked to the room. Coincidentally the trail of laundries belonged to both Gumball and Marshall and they lead directly to their room.

Fionna groans and scoffed as she stood back up. "Mind picking up your clothes!" She yells, but it was no use. The amount of moans coming from their mouths were too loud for them to even hear if anyone was around.].. I had to endure that disgusting noise the whole morning. Who in Glob's world, can fuck for eight fucking hours?!" She shouts not caring if anyone can even hear her.

"Well, Gumball and Marshall rather want things slower than usual." Len chuckles and flip gis hair. He grabs a nearby seat and sat down. He lays his arms on the table and narrowed his eyes. "Listen to this. Last last week, ..[I took out my keys. All of us had our own. So If ever the the house was lock, all could enter easily without contacting any of each other. I came home really late that time, after the after party of my cousin's graduation. I was lumping tired and I wanted to crash down on the couch. I dragged my foot towards the couch and threw away my thing into the side. Before I could even leave myself to drop and sleep. Marshall was comfortably sitting there. And by 'comfortable' I mean 'Gumball was there, on his knees sucking onto Marshall's-] Ow!" Lennard hissed after being slapped on the back of his neck.

He turns his head and sees Marshall ready to slap on his head again. Len flinches and laughs nervous." Oh hey, Marshall." He waves.

"Stop making up stories about me and Bubbs, Len." He rolls his eyes and takes the nearest seat for him to sit on.

"What?" Len refuses. "It's true, you guys fuck each other to your heart's content."

"Yeah, but we would never do anything on the couch." Gumball adds slipping in the group of people as he seats beside Marshall. "Besides you guys sit there."

"It would be weird if you guys sat on places we nailed on." Marshall adds laughing a little. "Sorry about the noise guys, we promise to stop." Marshall forms a cross infront of his chest. Gumball then nods, agreeing to what Marshall had in mind.

"Woah, guys.." Fionna felt uneasy about this. The couple would end up getting sexually frustrated if they even try to do that just so they can have peace and quite at their house. "You don't have to do that."

"Yeah, we just wish you'd tone it down." Phoe adds.

"Oh really? Well then, that settles everything." Gumball giggles and takes a sip from his drink. He scrunches his nose when a thought came up. He remembers a little something, that he wished the others knew. At this moment, he thought maybe it was the right moment to say it. "Well.."

"Well?" The others said in unison.

Gumball pouts trying to remember."Me and Marshall had this ...one time on the couch-"

"AHW WHAT?!"

"SHUT THE LUMP UP!"

"DUDE, THAT'S WHERE I SLEEP!"

Both Marsh and Gumball laughed. "Kidding."

End

There was that one time on the couch.