AUTHOR'S NOTE

Can you believe I actually finished this story? It took almost a year, but I'm done! I've had a good time creating these characters, especially Katra, who's story will always been in my heart, even if it's all fictional. I know the long break I took made me lose many of my readers, and I can do nothing but apologize for that, but I've been having a hard time this past year and I couldn't always sit down and write. At the moment I'm in a writing frenzy and I'm doing my best to work on my other stories to get them ready for this website, If you've loved this story, I'm sure you'll like my other ones. I'm the kind of writer who makes all of my stories as original as I can, the fact that the vampires in this story are actually humans who are farther in the evolutionary ladder than us is proof of that I think.

I've improved, writing wise, since I began this story and I'm always doing my best to continue improving.

I'm currently working on more than one story. I can't even count how many, to be honest, but there are a three that I focus on and will come soon enough. The main one is a story that is currently untitled and will be .

Don't forget to vote on the poll in my profile and send me PM's with your questions or ask them in your reviews. As soon as I have enough questions, about this story, about me, or about anything you'd like to know about, I'll make another note after this the one for the Soundtrack (will be posted after this) with all the answers. TOO PERSONAL QUESTIONS WILL BE IGNORED.

MY PARENTS ARE VAMPIRES AND I M TOO Soundtrack

1.This is Me by Demi Levato (Katra's Song)

This is real, this is me
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be, now
Gonna let the light, shine on me
Now I've found, who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I want to be
This is me