|Rei × Nagisa|

Cute duet to fit the mood ;) I ship them so much like THEY ARE SO ADORABLE *^*
P.S. this will actually be a legit one shot

Nagisa

It was a casual Monday morning. Waking up to my alarm clock, I  got up feeling flushed and sore... with an awful headache too. 'Am I sick? How am I gonna see Rei at this rate?' I thought in my head.

Reaching over to my desk, I grabbed my phone and texted the swim team group chat

NAGISA- Hey... sorry to disappoint u guys. I'm pretty sick so today I can't come to school T~T

MAKOTO - It's okay Nagisa ;-; we'll just have to practice w/o you today...

HARU- Okay. 🚿🛁 Brb.

GOU- You better get lots of sleep and feel better tomorrow... The competition is this Saturday! We need all the practice time we have.

-----

I stared at my phone for a whole hour. Why hasn't Rei responded..? Part of me wanted to think that he was just studying for midterms, but another part of me thought, 'what if he doesn't even care? Is he not going to visit me?'

I sighed. 'Better get some rest like Gou had said.

-time skip-

I woke up to the sound of rustling. 'Huh? That's strange.' I thought. Getting up, I sneaked into the living room to see a hooded person. I took a pillow and tip toed behind them.

*SMACK*

"Ow!" Yelped the mystery guy.

"Rei?" I asked in caution.

He took his hood off and smiled. "Surprise." I just stared at him wide eyed, and the heat in my cheeks rising.

"Hey... what's wrong Nagisa?" Rei said looking worried.

"I- I think I have a fever again..." I said flustered.

"Ah okay, let get you back to bed."

Later that evening Rei decided to cook chicken noodle soup, feed me (because I was too "weak" to feed myself), and stayed with me until I felt sleepy again.

"Maybe I should get sick more often," I muttered before falling fast asleep.

Hey guys~~ sorry if it's short. Lol I have no ideas. It's a low key shipping thing and I didn't wanna make it too cheesy.  You can imagine the rest (confessions and extra). Anyways what should I post next?

^^ off topic but I really like this game and recommend it to all you otome lovers ♡ I'm sorry if you check it out in the app store and it's not there apple users :( idk if they released the ios version yet

^^ off topic but I really like this game and recommend it to all you otome lovers I'm sorry if you check it out in the app store and it's not there apple users :( idk if they released the ios version yet... 

Anyways, whether you play it or don't play it, who's the one who sticks out to you the most ;)?