Chapter 1

"Kare are you sure this is safe?" One of my henchmen ask me.
"Well, as safe as a criminal could have" I tell him, jumping down from one of the big boxes.
"But miss, they said... HE was supposed to be doing this mission" another henchman says worriedly.
"Say his name. We can beat him. I'll go all Killer Kare on his ass" I say trying to break the ice a bit, making a few of them chuckle.
"I seriously would never think you out of everyone, out be the vicious brutal killer of Gotham" my main henchman, woman, henchwoman, Alexis says. I shrug.
"Killing is easy. Once you get used to it" I say smiling a bit.
It's true. At first I was really worried and scared of killing people. But then I slowly went crazy.
"Play he'll probably not even be here" I point out making them all nod.
"Well" Alexis says pulling up her all black bandana over her mouth.
"What are we waiting for?" She asks and I can imagine her smirk.
"Nothing" I say giving a wide smile before we break down the door.
"Ohhhh Mr.Jammmeeesss" I sing song and jump on one the table in the middle of the room.
"Come out come out wherever you areeeee" I continue, pulling out a hand gun. I hold the bullets in my left hand.
"We know you're here, now come out and play!" I tell and harshly load the gun.
"Please take whatever you want! Don't hurt me please!" He cries out and I tilt my head to the right a bit.
"Oh but what's the fun in that?" I ask.
"Raid the place. While at it, try and find that baby" I command and they all rush around. I walk forward to the room in front of me and look around. I practically drool. All walls are covered with shelves of jewelry. I pull out a wadded up black bag and shove everything into the bag.

Once I get done I walk out to see one of my henchmen holding a knife to Mr.James neck.
"Found him hiding in his closet"He says making me smile and nod.
"Mr.James. I'm quite a reasonable person. I let you go the first time. But you just made the same mistake. I'm sorry but, I can't let you leave here alive this time" I say walking around him.
I signal my henchman to let him go and he moves away.
"Say your prayers" I grin and shoot him in the head.

I watch as his lifeless body falls and crouch next to him and search his pockets. I feel something hard and pull it out. His wallet. I open it and take out the wads of money.
"Looks like we're done here" I say standing up.
I throw my bag to one of my henchmen and start walking toward the front door. But I stop once I hear that voice. Well, laugh.

I quickly look around the room cautiously.
"Boss...?" One of my henchmen ask.
"Yes. I heard that too." I say, knowing that's what he was gonna ask.
"Kare, if this is our last moment alive, I wanna tell you something. I was the one who ate your donut last week" Alexis says making me grab her and shake her.
"We are not going to die. And I don't care about the donut! It's a donut. Right now all I care about is him." I say and let her go.
"Everyone. Load up and get ready. We could be in trouble if we don't make it out of this building." I say and they nod and get ready.

I take out one of my knifes from my belt along with a more powerful hand gun.
"Okay I want you guys to try and get out of this building. Kill anyone if you can. If you make it, run to the hideout. Don't look back." I command and they nod.
"Okay, now let's have some fun" I say and smile.

We start running out of the front door as we hear foot steps. I hear a door burst open and I start jumping onto boxes and I jump on one of the small, skinny, long metal flooring (like you'd have in a stereotypical auditorium but without railing, if you know what I mean XD )on the high but not too high ceiling. I run along it and stop when I hear a gun shot. I look down to see a man in a panda costume come out shooting. I crouch with my left and right hand on the flooring under me, my weapons still in my hands.
I stifle a laugh.
"Panda costume? What's next, a polar bear?" I ask myself laughing. I heard a scream and look at where it came from and clench my teeth.
I see one of my henchmen crouching and holding their stomach. Alexis.
I stand up, starting to fume in anger. Joker's henchman just stands there, laughing.

I jump down from the play form and stand up quickly and without any thought, I shoot him. One quick movement. The man stares at me and falls back. I look down at him and tilt my head.
"Aww it's not funny now is it?" I say pouting and then smirk. I turn and help Alexis up.
"Rick!" I yell for my henchman and he comes over, dodging shots from others. I point at Alexis and he nods. He bends and picks her up.

I stand up and slowly turn.
"He's coming" I say and point to the opening of the building.
"Take her to the hideout and get her stitched up" I say and he nods, walking off. I start to walk off, dodging all the bullets between the mini war before I'm stopped.
"WHO DID THIS!?!?!" Someone yells making me close my eyes and sigh.
I open my eyes and smile before turning around on my heel.
"Why I did. I'm pretty proud of it if I do say so myself" I say tilting my head and I see the green headed man look towards me.
"You're going to regret messing with me" he says grinning, hate in his eyes.
I laugh a bit.
"Oh, but I don't think I will." I say and smirk.
"Until next time, Joker" I say and bow, looking up at him and smile before darting off quickly. I make it outside and jump in my car, my henchmen waiting.
"Go!" I tell and one of them starts driving. "
Well, that sure was eventful."