Chapter 3

"Karissa! There was an open mission to kill some dude, I think his name was Drake. The reward was a lot of money" One of my henchmen says and I nod.
"When is it?" I ask him and he looks again before responding.
"In a half an hour" he responds and I think for a moment.
"Okay, everyone get ready" I state and stand up. I need to change.

I walk to my room and grab my usual outfit and throw it on. I put on my porcelain skin tone powder foundation and rub it all over my face. Then I grab my black eyeshadow and put it on all around my eyes then put on a lot of black eyeliner and mascara. Then I grab dark red lipstick and put it on. Good enough. I grab my black belt and put it tightly around my hips so it won't fall and put my knifes in. Then I place two guns in it. One small-ish black hand gun and a bigger black hand gun. I grab two of my many hoods and him as I think. Red or black? I groan and lean out of my room.
"Guys should I wear my red or black hood?" I yell out and a chorus of
'Black!' Comes back.
"Okay thanks!" I shout and put the black one over me and put the hood up.

I walk out of my room to see everyone ready.
"Okay well let's go shall we?" I ask smiling. We all walk out to the loner black car and we all slide in. Alexis starts to drive to the address. When we get there I look around at the abandoned warehouse.
"Are you sure this was a real mission?" I ask them and they nod.
"It seemed pretty legit" one of them says and I nod.
"Alright then.." I trail off and get out, my small figure feeling a bit intimidated by the huge building.
"Well let's go boys! And girl" I say laughing. We start walking and go into the open garage still door.
I glare around, confused.

Everyone jumps at a heavy slam and I look back to see the door shut and locked. I try pulling it open but it won't open.
"It's a trap." I say clenching my fists.
"Well then, at least come out and play" I say pouting as I explore the big room full of crates and abandoned objects.
I hear that oh-so-familiar laugh from yesterday and I roll my eyes and smirk.
"Awee coming back to loose again?" I ask and someone grabs me, pulling a knife to my neck.
"Do it, I dare you. I'll take it with a grin, do it" I say grinning. I lean my head back into the henchman and grin bigger and push my long out as far is it will go while smiling.
"Release her" The Joker says and the henchman lets me go, pushing me a bit in the process. I squat like a cat would like usual and look around. I see a figure approaching me and I stand, walking towards him.
"Ahh so you're the psychotic clown" I say smiling and walk around him a few times.
"For what do I owe this pleasure?" I ask stopping in front of him, having to look up.
"Ahh you see, you seem to have forgotten that you killed one of my men" he says smiling, showing off his silver teeth.
"Oh I didn't forget!" I say continuing to smile.
I stop smiling when I head a scream. I look behind me to see someone bending over in pain.
"You dumbass!" I shout and go to slap the clown, but him catch my hand. I try taking my hand back but he doesn't let go.
"Now you will see how you like it when one of your men die" he says grinning and I hear another shot and I close my eyes.
"Don't like it do you?" He asks and I take a shaky breath.

Yes, I am crazy. And yes, I am a killer. But I treat my men like family. And to have one of them die before my eyes hurts a bit.

"You are going to regret that" I growl and he pinched my cheeks.
"Oh I doubt I will" he says fake pouting and I clench my teeth.
"Aww come on doll, frowning doesn't look good on you" he says smiling. He grabs the corners of my dark red lips and makes my smile.
"That's much better." He says and let's go.
"Now since you've witnessed one of your men die, say your last goodbyes" he says taking out a gun. I smirk and walk around him slowly once more.
"Tsk tsk tsk, I don't think you want to do that" I say and stand on a crate behind him and put my hands in his shoulders.
"And why wouldn't I want to do that?" He asks me, turning around and I grin and tilt my head to the right.
"Because, if you kill me, who else is going to have the joy of stealing your missions?" I ask him pouting. He glares at me.
"Now, I would LOVE to stay and chat more" I say jumping down from the crate and start walking.
"But me and my men, and woman, really need to go on a REAL mission. Because unlike some people. We aren't going to waste our time on some fake ass clown instead of getting money" I say and bow.
"Until next time" I say and bust down the door. We jump in the car and drive off.
"Well that went better thane expected." Alexis says for the first time since the beginning of the mission.