Chapter 10

"Karissa? Hey wake up.." Someone says shaking me awake from my sleep. I blink my eyes before everything comes into view.
"Hmm?" I ask stretching my legs a bit.
"How are you feeling lil one?" Alexis asks kneeling down in front of me and I rub my eyes and yawn and then cough.
"I don't know" I tell her and she looks into the trash can.
"Ew" she mumbles before turning her attention back to me.
"Okay so I was wondering if you are okay if me and the men go on a mission without you" she says and I nod.
"I'm fine with that. Be careful" I say patting her face sleepily and she laughs.
"I will" she says before walking back out.
I shuffle around before finding a comfortable position on my stomach then I roll around back onto my side hugging a pillow before starting to fall asleep again.

Joker's POV(OH WERE'NT EXPECTING THAT WERE YA?!?!)
I knock on the door to my room, wondering how she's doing. I mean she IS in my room and I can't help but wonder. I don't hear any response so I open the door and walk in. I look to the bed to see her curled up, hugging one of the pillows. I slowly walk over and crouch to look at her. Her face is slightly less pale than earlier so that's good.

I notice slight droll coming out of her mouth onto her arm due to the weird position. I see her body shiver a bit and look at the blanket.
Don't do it... You're ruthless. But look at her... Ahh fuck it
I reach over and grab the brown blanket and lay it over her. I see her move slightly and I quickly get up and leave the room, shutting the door lightly.
Jesus I'm going soft.

A/N short short chapter but I already had this written form when I was about to go to bed last night, I just wanted to say thanks to  blessing_wwelover and CreepyKimLol100 for liking my story :-)