Chapter 14

A/N THANK YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH FOR 2K READS! I never thought my book wouldn't ever get to even 1K reads so I'm very happy. This chapter is kind of short but the next one will be longer:-)

"Karissa are ya ready?" Alexis bounces into my room to look at me as I stare at myself in the full length mirror. I have all my makeup on, my outfit I usually wear on missions with my weapons. I have sad and confused eyes.
"Karissa? What's wrong?" She asks me worriedly and I such before turning to look at her.
"I don't want to kill people" I say and she sighs.
"You've never really been a fan of gore and killing" she says and I look back at myself.
"The person we kill could have a whole life at home. Like that man, James, that we killed. Maybe a wife or husband, a few kids. Maybe a baby. And we are just taking them from their family. Like my father did to my mom." I say and take a deep breath.
"Oh Karissa.." Alexis trails off and hugs me. I hug back tightly.
"I know you don't like talking about your past" she says and rubs my back soothingly.
"I don't know what's wrong with me, I used to not give a fuck if I killed someone" I whimper and my eyes well up.
"Nothing's wrong with you. You're just thinking about life and starting to think that people's lives matter" she says and pulls away.
"Like you used to" she adds and I sniffle and nod.
"We don't have to go on the mission today if you don't want too" she says and I shake my hand head.
"No I'm good. I'm too far into being a villain I can't go back anyways" I say and pick up my hand gun from my thigh and reload it.
I walk out and make my way out to the cars before climbing in. We make our way to the mission before finishing it.

I'm about to leave the scene before I'm roughly grabbed and a cloth is placed over my mouth and nose. My struggling slowly gets weaker until I go limp.

~A Couple Hours Later~

My eyes slowly open as I blink to clear away the blurry-ness. I groan as I feel a pain in my head and go to touch it but look down to realize my legs and arms are strapped to a chair.
"Well well well what do we have here?" Someone asks making me look up to see a guy in all red and guns scattered around the room.
"Who are you?" I ask and he walks around me slowly.
"Who am I? I am the future most famous super villain, Bloody Sam" he says and I give a weird look.
"But I'm more interested in you. Killer Kare. Karissa Mae Winters. Watched her own father brutally murder her mother, almost got murdered by her father due to protecting her little sister who later died of cancer. Zodiac sign is Pisces, favorite colors are red and black. But other than all that, no one really knows much about your past, doll" he says and crouched in front of me.
"Wanna tell me?" He asks and I spit in his face.
"Oh oh oh, you're gonna regret that" he says and stick something in my arm making me scream out before everything starts to blur out.