Chapter 9: Mistakes were Made.

(Monica's POV)

When I wake up, I look to Rachel's side of the room and notice she's still sleeping. I let her sleep because she's probably not going to be in a good mood. She hasn't been since that day at the movie theaters.

I go to the campus cafe to get a coffee and unfortunately run in to Chip. What the hell is he doing here anyway? "Hello, Monica," Chip says.

"What are you doing here, Chip?" I say in my rudest tone possible.

"I came to find Rachel," he says, "where is she?"

"She's in our dorm. She doesn't want to see you though. You should just leave and never come back!" I say, annoyed.

"I have a right to see her," he says, getting closer.

"You have no right," I start, "after what you did the other day, you should get out of our lives forever." I say, pointing my finger at him.

"Well, for your information, Monica, I came to apologize for that night. So if you'd just show me where I could find her, I'll be happy to leave," he says. I didn't know what to say, so I showed him to our dorm where Rachel was watching TV.

Chip and I walked closer to her and I pushed Chip so he'd start talking.

"Look, Rach," he began but was quickly cut off.

"Get out of here," Rachel said, not looking up from the TV.

"Is that any way to speak to a sorrowful guy who came to apologize to you?" Chip said.

"Go," Rachel said. "It doesn't mean I'll forgive you. I most likely won't."

"Well, what I did the other day was really stupid." Chip said. Rachel scoffed. Chip sighed and continued. "I didn't know you had a boyfriend, and when I felt you pushing me away, I realized how stupid I am. I'm really very sorry."

"Okay. But you have to tell Ross everything you just told me. He won't believe me that you're such a jerk. I've tried explaining, but it just doesn't work," Rachel said. She looked like she was going to cry when she said he wouldn't believe her. 

"I will. I promise." Chip said and left.

I went to sit next to Rachel and she put her head in my lap, so I stroked her hair. For a while we were silent. "What if we all went to dinner tonight?" I ask out of the blue. Rachel shrugged. "Okay, I'll call the boys later. 

After a while, I called the boys and we were going to a small diner right off campus. Nothing special.

(Rachel's POV)

Monica set up for all of us to go to dinner tonight. I'm kind of iffy about it because I know damn well Ross is still mad at me. I feel so bad about this and it isn't even my fault. Chip is just the biggest asshole in the world. Even though he apologized I don't believe him, nor do I forgive him. Not that he cares or anything...

I put on some upbeat music to lighten my mood and danced around while I got dressed. I'm wearing jeans and a t-shirt. 

Mon and I leave the dorm together to meet the boys at the diner.

(Ross' POV)

Chandler and I arrive at the diner early so we sit and wait for the girls. When they get there, I automatically notice how great Rachel looks. So simple, yet so elegant. I really miss her. It's only been a few days since the mishap, but I'm such a mess without her. I wish Chip was never born.

We greet the girls and the hostess sits us. After dinner, I go to the bathroom quick. Guess who's in there. Chip; bingo. "Hey, Ross, right?" he says. 

"What do you want?" I say smugly.

"I wanted to explain what happened with Rachel," he stated. I shrugged. "See, I saw her and realized how stupid I was to let her go, and lost control and kissed her. I'm so sorry, man. I didn't even know she had a boyfriend. She's really upset that you won't believe her, so I thought I should explain myself." He seemed pretty sincere. 

"Thanks for telling me," I say and get out of there.

After about two hours I decide I need to see Rachel. I wouldn't be surprised if she'd never want to see me again. I head to her dorm anyway. I knock on the door and Monica answers. "Is Rachel here?" I ask.

"Yes," Monica says. Rachel comes out, and Monica goes in and closes the door. 

"Hi...." I say

Hey guys! I'm soooooo sorry for my lack of updates. I'm so busy with school work and everything. I hope this makes up for it though.. Thanks so much for reading! If you have suggestions, message me and/or comment. 

Also, don't forget to vote/comment, cause that's how I know y'all like my story.. 

Much love, Morgan.

P.S. A huuugeee thanks to @jgwiflyingpony for her amazing ideas. :D