Chapter 10: I didn't know you stopped

Ross' POV:

Rachel was just staring at me. "Hi?" I repeat, making sure she heard me.

"Oh, sorry," she says. "Hi," she smiles.

"I talked to Chip today," there. I'd started the uncomfortable conversation. It needs to be had, though, right?

"So?" she asks emotionless.

"He told me what he did. I am so, so, so sorry I didn't believe you, Rachel."

"I'm sorry you didn't believe me, too," she said clearly angry with me. I don't blame her to be perfectly honest. She's my girlfriend. I should believe her.

"I feel really bad about this," I say.

"I'm sure you do," she says somewhat sarcastically, "bye," she says and goes back inside, slamming the door in my face. How sweet... Oh, who am I kidding? I definitely deserve this. Why didn't I just listen to her in the first place?

Rachel's POV:

"I've gotta say, slamming the door on him didn't feel as great as I thought it would," I say to Monica  as I sip my diet coke.

"You've been saying that for the last two hours," Monica says.

"I know," I sigh. "It's true though. I thought I'd feel great." I say.

"Things aren't always as they seem," she says. How right she is. She's always right. I hate that about her.

'Oh, I've gotta talk to him. I need to talk to him now," I say getting up to leave.

"Where are you-okay," I hear Monica say as I'm walking away. I need to find Ross. My best bet is to go to his dorm room.

Chandler answers the door. "Hey," he says, smiling.

"Hi, Chandler," I say. "Is Ross here?"

"Yes," I hear Ross' voice as he approaches the door. Chandler goes back inside. Again, I'm faced with the awkwardness of this morning.

"I'm sorry," I say, "really and truly sorry, and I miss you. Ross, I miss you."

"I miss you, Rach," he smiles.

"Does that mean I can be your girlfriend again?" I ask with a foolish smile on my face.

"I didn't know you stopped," he says, I guess trying to lighten the mood. I smile. He gets closer to me and I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him tightly then he kisses me on the cheek. 

"So would you like to go out later and get some frozen yogurt or pizza or something?" He proposes.

"Yeah, that'd be nice," I say and smile.

Hey, guys! This is short, I know. Sorry. After the holidays, I will be updating more frequently and you lovelies can be happy (was that arrogant?). 

Anyway, enjoy the Christmas music that is now playing on the radio... Christmas music is the best music!! I'm a loser, I know. Hahaha. 

Thanks for reading, guys! :) 

Much love,

                    Morgan. :) xoxo