Chapter 11: Date?

(Ross's POV)

Rachel agreed to go out later. We're going out for pizza, nothing fancy. I'm definitely going to try to kiss her. Whether she likes it or not, I love her and I'm not going to stop. She's just so sweet, sexy, beautiful, a little ditsy, but ushe's herself. That's what I love the most. To be honest, I see a great future with her, and as scary as that sounds! I wouldn't want it any other way.

To get ready, I throw on a pastor of jeans and fix my hair a bit. I told Chandler I'd be back later and headed over to get Rachel.

I knock on the door and Monica let's me in. She seems really happy. I wonder why. Before I had time to ask, Rachel came over, also looking happy. Giddy, really. I smile at her. "Hey, you," I say coolly.

"Hi," she smiles. "You look nice. "

"So do you," I say.

"Ready?" she asks.

"I am. Bye, Mon!" I call.

When we get in the car, the song can't fight this feeling anymore by REO Speedwagon came on. "I love this don't!" Rachel said, turning the volume up and singing loudly. I just laugh and don't along.

The song ended as we got to the pizzeria. I held her hand as we walked in and say at a table.

We get a plain pizza to share and walked back to my car when we finished. We didn't go anywhere though.

"I'm glad you decided to come with me today," I admit.

"I'm glad, too. I missed you a lot."

I have an urge to kiss her, so I lean in and our lips lock in a sweet kiss.

"I adore you, Rachel Green," I say. she smiles.

"I adore you!" she says, poking my chest. "Let's take a walk before you take me back." she says.

"Alright. let's take my car back and we'll walk around campus for a while." I say.

"Okay!" she smiles and turns the radio on again. She's so wonderful. I admire her for a bit then start driving. We arrive on campus and I help Rachel out.

(Rachel POV)

"You don't have to do that every time, you know," I joke.

"Fine." he says. "Then I won't help you anymore."

"Fine by me," I say, add I trip and fall. Ross tries to help me up, but I don't let him. "You said you weren't going to help me anymore." I laugh and stand up.

"Oh, you," he says and hugs me. "Are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm fine, no thanks to you," I joke.

"Oh please." he says laughing.

I grab his hand and we walk around for a little bit and he takes me back to my dorm.

"Thanks for a great day Ross," I say.

"You're welcome. I had fun!" he smiles.

We state at each other for a while and I grab his face and kiss him hard.

"Good night, Ross," I smirk.

"See ya, Rach. I'll call you."

"Okay!" I say before I go inside.

Hey guys. sorry about my lack of updates. I hope you like this part anyway. I'll try to update every Thursday after school, so please keep reading!! and comment because they make my day. also, I did this on my tablet, so mistakes are certainly possible! thanks again..

Much love,

Morgan