Epilogue

Rachel's POV

The year is 1997. Ten years have passed since I graduated college; nine years for Ross. We were married in 1994, with Monica as my maid of honor, Chandler as Ross' best man, and our then new friends, Phoebe and Joey.

I wake up in my hospital room, with Ross and the rest of the gang all surrounding me. I sit up and am in a tad bit of pain.

"Well good morning, sleepy head," Ross coos and kisses me.

"Ross, it's 1 pm!" Phoebe says.

"But Rachel has been through 48 hours of labor. I'm pretty sure it feels like morning to her," Ross says. I laugh and agree.

"Yea, that Alex, man, he sure knows how to tire a person out," I breathe.

"Hey, he learned faster than Chandler!" Joey jokes and hits Chandler's chest. We all laugh.

Then a nurse walks in. "Hi," she says quietly, "is mommy awake? Alex is hungry!"

"Yes, I am." I smile and take him from her.

"Yea, we'll let you feed him, we'll be back soon." Monica tells me.

Everyone but Ross leaves to go get something to eat and Ross sits on the bed beside me. "I'm a dad.." Ross breathes with a smile.

"I'm a mom," I smile and Alex pulls away and gurgles, signaling he's finished. "I know," I coo at him and hold him close to me. "Ross, he's perfect." I start to well up.

"He is," Ross smiles widely, grabbing his little hand. I hand Alex to Ross. "I love you so much little buddy!" Ross coos and I start to sob.

"I'm sorry," I laugh, "I'm just so happy." Ross smiles and brushes my hair back and kisses me softly. "I love you," I mouth as we separate.

"I love you, too" he says and kisses my cheek as Alex starts crying. "Okay, go see mommy," Ross says and hands him back to me.

"Hey, handsome," I coo. "I know you," I say and kiss the top of his head lightly. He's already got a full head of hair.

A few hours later, everyone comes back.

"Can I see my nephew now?" Monica asks.

I let her hold him. "Sure, sweetie."

"Hi," she says softly, "I'm your Aunt Monica," Alex gurgles and Mon smiles widely. "Yeah! And I'm the best aunt you have," she whispers to him, her competitiveness shining through.

"My turn!" Phoebe announces. Everyone passes around Alex and then he falls asleep in my arms.

(...)

Ross' POV

Alex is about three months old now and doesn't sleep much, so Rachel and I have a schedule where we trade off during the nights, but I end up feeling bad and get him most of the time. Like just now, it was Rachel's turn, but she just looked so tired I had to get him. I have him a bottle and then slowly rocked him back to sleep.

Now I'm watching Rachel sleep, so peacefully, her breathing so steady. I know she needs to sleep, but I need to kiss her.

I place my lips gently on hers, and she slowly wakes up. "Morning, baby, what time is it?" She asks.

"11 am," I respond. "I just put Alex back to sleep again."

"So the baby is sleeping?" she asks with a smirk.

"The baby is sleeping." I confirm. "I didn't need to wake you, I just couldn't resist your lips."

"I'm not mad, baby, just.. kiss me again," she says and I obey. I kiss her with all the passion I have for her and she wraps her legs around mine.

Instantly becoming turned on, I kiss down her neck, making sure to leave my hot breath along the way. She arches her back and rolls us over. "I'm taking control." she states.

"Do as you will, baby."

She kisses down my already bare chest until she gets to my boxers and slides them off skillfully. She slowly takes me in her mouth, which causes me to moan softly. "Oh, Rach.." She looks up at me lustfully and continues sucking me off until I'm hard.

I sit up and start to remove her nighty and she puts her hands up in protest and walks toward the bedroom door where she begins to strip for me. She takes off her nighty ever so slowly and reveals that she'd been going commando.

I sigh, frustrated that we're so far apart and right then she slowly walks over to me and straddles me. "Ready for me, Dr. Geller?" she asks, which drives me wild.

"Yes, ma'am!" I nod and she giggles at my eagerness.

"Good," she says and lowers herself onto my length moaning loudly. "Ooh," she moans as she starts moving her hips and I thrust upward to meet her.

"Oh, Rach.." I groan and sit up, taking her left nipple in my mouth and nibbling gently on it.

"Ross!" She screams and inhales deeply as she hits her first climax. To intensify it, I reach and rub her clit then swiftly roll us over so I'm on top now. "Oh god!" she moans.

I hold on to her hips as I begin to climax, thrusting slow and deep to bring us down from our highs. "Rachel, you.." I breathe, "are the best."

"No, baby, you are." She says and kisses me softly, her breathing uneven. "I love you."

"I love you." I say and hold her close and pull the covers over us. We fall asleep shortly after that.

(...)

NARRATIVE

So I guess you can say this was more than just college love. Ross fell in love with Rachel in 9th grade and they ended up together in college when Rachel finally realized Ross was the one for her.

They ended up having the family Ross always dreamed of, with the best girl anyone could hope to have.

And Rachel? Well, she's got her family, close girlfriends and a great job, where she gets to travel all over for fashion week. What can be better than that?

So you can definitely say that is is a happy ending to a sappy love story about everyone's favorite couple.

THE END.

______________________

I just want to thank you all again so much for reading this story and all your positive comments and helpful thoughts. A special thank you to my friends Mari and Jill, who have helped me here and there when I got stuck on what to do with this story, and another big thank you to my new friend Damy for giving me the idea to do an epilogue (and for fangirling about Roschel with me all the time). I'm done now.. thank you again! I'll see you in my next story.

Love, Morgan. 😘😘