Chapter 17: spring break part 4: the beach

Hey guys! I'm sorry about my lack of updates. There was a problem with Wattpad and every time I'd go to write, Wattpad would crash and it was really frustrating. But the update fixed everything and I'm back! This time next week though, I will be out of town, so don't expect an update, but be grateful if you get one... one last thing.. This chapter does have a sex scene, so if that offends you, it's at the end, and not a major part so you would be able to skip over it and not miss anything. Well, I'm done rambling, I'll let you read now. Thank you for reading still and please comment what I can improve on and if you like my story please vote and share!! I'll give you a shout out on twitter if you do! Thank you! Btw, I'm @xmcsassy0211x on twitter.

Rachel's POV:

After spending the night with Ross and Monica we start getting ready to head to the beach. Monica, Chandler, Ross and I are all staying in two hotel rooms, one next to the other.

"Are you girls ready yet?" Ross asked as I zipped my suit case up.

"Yes, Ross. We're ready." Monica said annoyed. He'd only been asking for the last two hours..

"Good," said Ross. "Chandler is meeting us at the hotel in two hours. Let's go!" With that, we put all of our stuff into the trunk of Ross' car and headed to the beach.

Once we got settled into our rooms, Ross came over to me and put his arms around me from behind. "Hey, you.." I said, leaning into his body and looking up at him. He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my nose and I smiled.

"Hey, you ready to go to the beach?" he asks.

"Sure am. Let's go see if Mon and Chandler are ready." I say, an as if on que, Monica and Chandler walked into our room with a big beach bag and a cooler filled with a beach blanket, towels and drinks.

"So I guess we're all ready?" chandler asks in his witty sarcastic voice, seeing as we've all got our swimsuits on.

"Yep!" I say, grabbing Ross' hand and start walking towards the door.

It was a short walk to the beach, Monica and I talking the whole way there about things to do and where we'd go for dinner. "The boys will take is somewhere nice," Monica ensures me.

"I know. Ross is great at picking restaurants." I say and look back at him and smile seeing him talk to his best friend.

Once on the beach and we find a good spot, Ross and I stay on the blanket, watching the waves and soaking in the sun's warmth while Monica and Chandler go in the water.

Ross sits up after a few minutes and stares at me. I feel his eyes wandering, so I sit up with him. "Whatcha lookin' at darlin'?" I say and giggle.

"Only the most gorgeous creature in New York.." He says and kisses me sweetly.

"In New York?" I ask, teasing him.

"Alright, fine. In the world." He says kissing me again.

"That's better." I grin and pull him down for a deeper, more passionate kiss than before.

He pulls away. "Mmm, I love you."

"I know you do.. now come here." I bring him down again, kissing him. This time he rolls on top of me and I wrap my legs around his middle. He starts to kiss my neck and gently suck on the sensitive skin there, causing me to let out a slight moan of pleasure, which seemed to egg him on.

"Whoa, what's going on here?" Chandler asked as he and Monica came back. Ross quickly pulled away, both of us sighing frustrated.

"Uh, nothing.." Ross tried.

"Save that for later, not the beach." Chandler quipped.

"Yeah!" Monica chimed in. I felt my face get red and suddenly felt really warm, so I grabbed Ross' hand and started making our way to the water.

"Oh my gosh! That was terrible!" I say, covering my face with my hands.

Ross pulls them away and kisses me. "Baby, relax. It's okay." He chuckled.

"No, I know. But that was so embarrassing !" I whine.

"Come on, no whining." Ross says.

"Oh, yeah? whatcha gonna do about it?" I say with my hands on my hips.

"This." Ross says and throws me over his shoulder, running into the water with me screaming at him to put me down the whole way.

Ross and I spent some time in the water kissing until a huge wave came and knocked us both over, getting sand everywhere.

Sometime after that, Mon and Chandler found us and we all swam and talked until the sun started to set. "Who's hungry?" Chandler asked.

"Me!" Monica and I said in unison. We dried off and put sundresses on over our swimsuits and the boys took us to a restaurant on the beach where we had strawberry daiquiris and fijitas.

After dinner, Monica and Chandler went to their room and Ross and I went to ours. "I need a shower!" I say, noticing all the sand in my hair still.

"Mind if I join you?" Ross asks.

"I'd love for you to join me." I say with a devilish grin. Ross follows me into the bathroom where I slowly undress myself. I can see his excitement already. "Ready to go in?" I ask, turning the water on nice and hot.

"You know it!" Ross says, quickly undressing. We both step in, letting the water soak us.

"Mmm.." I moan as the water hits me. I always loved the way hot water feels on my skin. Ross grabbed my shampoo and squirted some in his hands. He then massaged my scalp, causing me to moan. "You're good at washing hair, babe," I smile.

"I am, aren't I?" he chuckles. I rinse off the suds from my hair and grab his shampoo and gently massage his scalp. He rinses off then grabs my loofa, putting some body wash on it.

He takes the sponge and washes my body, caressing my breasts, kissing my collar bone. I smile. He's so gentle. I tilt my head back and moan, loving the feeling of his touch. When he finishes and I rinse off, he pushes me against the wall, causing me to let out a little yelp. "A little eager, are we, Geller?" I wink.

He just smiled and began to kiss my neck, all the way down my body. He placed little kisses in between my legs, making me wet from anticipation. He slowly made his way to my clit, which he ran his finger up, sending tingles up and down my spine and caused me to moan loudly. Then came his tongue. He slowly put his tongue inside, thrusting slow and steadily. Moaning loudly, I pulled on his hair. "You like that?" he asked, his hot breath in between my thighs.

"Oh, god, yes!" I say, pushing his head so he doesn't stop. He stands up again to give me a sweet kiss and I begin to stroke his length, making him moan. I love that sound. It's so sexy.

"Rachel, you tease," he says inserting a finger into my wet folds.

"You're one to talk, mister!" I say smiling. Just then he enters me, causing me to let out a yelp from how sudden it was.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes," I breathed. "Just a little unexpected. Keep going!" Without another word, he began pumping in and out of me. "Ross, I'm getting close!" I yelled.

"Wait for me!" he said, thrusting a little harder and faster.

"Oh, god, baby, more! Harder!"

"Rachhh!" he moaned. I love hearing him yell my name. He's so sexy I can't handle him! With that I hit my climax, leaving scratches on his back as I tried to stay on my feet. A few thrusts later Ross hit his climax and we both sunk to the shower floor where we shared such a sweet kiss.

"I love you, Ross." I say running my fingers through his hair.

"I love you." He said. After coming down from our highs, we stood up and shut the water off. After we dried off we went right to sleep, in each others arms. Today was a good day.