Last day

Useless..
That's what everyone calls me, in school or not, people call me useless...
I'm Kiran (pronounced : Keye-run)
I'm 17 turning 18 in 2 months and today's my last day of high school , most people would be excited, but me? I'm the complete opposite , having to stay at home with my abusive mother and asshole of a brother is NOT something I wanna do everyday. If I'm being completely honest id rather die, I mean, that's what everyone else seems to want me to do. Everyone in my school hates me for no fucking reason at all, except my best friend that I've known since kindy : Indi . She's been with me from the start, and if it wasn't for her, I probably wouldn't be alive right now. I love her to death (literally)
___________________________
6:00 am
Im woken by my alarm, blaring 'no role models' by J Cole.
"Last day" I think to myself , not even trying to hide the happiness on my face, even though no one can see me, or wants to, I get out of my bed with the biggest grin on my face.
I immediately take a shower washing my hair & body and shaving my legs.
I get out and wrap a towel around my not so skinny body , not looking in the mirror as Im not confident about my body at all.
I grab my clothes, consisting of light high wasted blue jeans with rips at the knees, a black cropped hoodie and white converses.
Throwing my hair into a messy bun and doing the usual eyebrows and mascara makeup.

I run downstairs whilst grabbing my gown and cap along with my bag and keys & rush out the front door not even acknowledging my mum yelling at me to "clean my shit" that my brother actually made

I run downstairs whilst grabbing my gown and cap along with my bag and keys & rush out the front door not even acknowledging my mum yelling at me to "clean my shit" that my brother actually made. I really couldn't give two fucks about what I looked like, no ones gonna notice anyways...

I arrive at school and am immediately shoved into the wall by some random guy as he mumbles "ugly dog" under his breath.
Ignoring the pain radiating through my shoulder from the impact I put myself back together and walk through the school earning disgusted looks from other students, I honestly have no clue why people hate me, I didn't do jack shit ti them...
I heard multiple people whispering a few comments about how gross I look considering its graduation day, I've actually had enough of this bullshit.
I speed up rushing to the bathroom as I feel tears starting to fall.
It's the last fucking day, hold it together
I think to myself as I look at my already tear stained face in the mirror of the school bathroom .
Skip graduation ceremony
School is over for me and now I'm literally sitting in my car wondering what the fuck I ever did to anyone. I've always thought of myself as
A down to earth person, but all I've received in the last 5/6 years of my life was abuse, literal abuse.
My mum started hitting me after my dad left us for another woman, and everyday of school consisted of being shoved into walls, desks,cabinets , etc.
Name it and I've probably been shoved into it more times that I can count.
The bullying was unreal, it still is.
I snap out of my daze as I realise I am currently balling my eyes...
I pull out of the parking lot and just drive, there's one thing that's bothered me all day, and that is,
Where the fuck is Indi?
I drive for 10 minutes and pull up at her house, noticing her car there . I get out and just walk straight in as she lives by herself in a 1 bedroom apartment.
"Indi?!"
"Up here!!"
I walk up to her room expecting to see her lying in bed, except she's sitting at the window with a bong in her hand and lighter in the other with weed scattered all over the window sill.
"Tf you think your doing?!"
"Ripping a bong, TF does it look like?"
She says extremely calm with red eyes and a smile on her face.
"Want some?"
She says while packing the cone piece.
I argue with myself for a minute, finally giving in, I take the bong out of her hand along with the lighter and taking a long drag from the plastic cylinder. Already feeling the buzz, I sigh in content as I feel completely calm and free, until my thoughts are interrupted by Indi asking me something
"Wanna go partying?"
She says happily as she munched away at the food i didn't realise she had gone to get.
"Fml, got nothing better to do huh?"
I say not caring that I know I'm not gonna be home anytime soon .
"Well let's get ready then."
"You can wear one of my dresses "
She says getting up reaching for my hand pulling me up to feet.
"K" I say as I follow her to get ready.