20

i wake up the next morning to  a loud scream coming from outside, seeing that derek isn't beside me, i know its late since whenever he wakes up it's ALWAYS past lunch time. i get up and look out the window and see everyone sitting around the pool laughing and talking and just as im about to walk away, i see Indi crawling out of the pool in soaking wet clothes looking angry as fuck. well that explains the scream i heard...

i make my way into the bathroom and take a quick shower, not bothering to shave my legs since im not doing anything today, i wash my hair and brush my teeth, turning off the shower and wrapping myself in a fluffy white towel, i walk back into the bedroom and shiver at the cool air surrounding me. walking into the walk in closet, i dry myself off and throw on matching black lingerie and derek's Jibberish shirt, letting that fall just above my knees, i walk out and grab my phone, a piece of gum and head down the hall to go downstairs. just as i get to the bottom of the stairs i see Swazz walk in with a towel wrapped around his waist and a red hat on, holding his wet shirt in his hands and an empty beer bottle.

"morning sleeping beauty" he laughs, giving he a high five on the way to the kitchen.

i give him a confused look as he just happily strolls past me smiling like an idiot.

"whats got you in such a good mood?" i ask raising my eyebrows at him.

"guess and i'll give you twenty bucks" he says giving me a smirk

"you got laid this morning?" i ask with a questioning voice.

"fuck, you know me too well" he says grabbing his wallet off the island bench.

"pay up, swifty!" i say holding my hand out with confidence

he hands me the twenty and laughs at my enthusiasm

"so, who'd you bang? someone i know or just one of your many hoes?" i ask leaning towards him

"i feel like if i tell you, you're gonna blow your head off at me" he says nervously

but before i could say anything else, that blonde bimbo bitch that was here a while ago, comes walking inside with a black bikini on. she sees me and rolls her eyes, and walks up to Swazz, giving him a kiss on the cheek before speaking.

"i never introduced myself properly after the incident between us, im Ashley, what's your name?" she says confidently holding out her hand for me to shake.

i look at her outstretched hand covered in fake tan and speak up "none of your business"  i say before grabbing a bowl and filling it with cereal and pouring in the milk, and just as im about to leave, Indi walks in, wrapped in a towel, she sees me and smiles.

"hey best friend, how'd you sleep?" she asks grabbing the orange juice out.

"okay i guess, where's D?" i ask eating a spoonful of cereal.

"he's outside with Nate" she replies looking down at her phone.

"well im going up to the studio to clear my head for a bit, tell derek if he asks" i say giving her a quick kiss on the cheek and giving Swazz a hug, earning a glare from Ashley.

"don't worry hun, he's my bestfriend, too ugly for me anyways" i call out as im walking away from the kitchen towards the staircase.

"hey!" i hear Swazz call out in defense.

"poor Swazz" i hear Indi say to him before laughing, i close the door to the studio and go over to the desk, immediately connecting my phone to the speaker. i go and close the windows and blinds and turn the purple and blue LED lights on, and watch as the room became a vibrant purple, hints of blue reflecting off the walls, i smile in satisfaction and start playing my favourite song, turning it up so i couldn't hear anything that was happening downstairs, i sit in the chair and grabbed a water bottle from the mini fridge, sitting back and listening to the lyrics.