8

Indi's POV

i'm woken up by a loud bang and then someone whisper yelling a few curse words under their breath. i reach over and take my phone off my charger checking the time

7:43am

i immediately knew it was Kiran that was swearing at herself for dropping whatever she dropped. (lets hope it aint the soap lol) i go to my bathroom and take a quick shower, washing my body and shaving what needed to be shaved, getting out and quickly wrapping a towel around my body, i make my way into mine and K's shared wardrobe, picking out a nice but casual outfit since it's my birthday.

i leave my hair out in its natural curls and put light makeup on, making my way into the hall that leads towards the kitchen, as if on instinct, my stomach growls loudly as im starving my ass off, i can hear dishes being put down and i can smell b...

i leave my hair out in its natural curls and put light makeup on, making my way into the hall that leads towards the kitchen, as if on instinct, my stomach growls loudly as im starving my ass off, i can hear dishes being put down and i can smell bacon, getting excited i open the kitchen door and am greeted with a massive amount of food sitting on the island bench.

i look around and realise that all the doors that lead into different rooms are closed, leaving no option but to have all the lights in the kitchen on, considering te open doors usually let the natural sunlight in.

"good morning" i say to K smiling widely and grabbing a piece of bacon off the plate.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEST FRIEND" Kiran screams as she bullets herself towards me in a bone crushing hug.

hugging her back, i smile and mumble a thank you, while going back to the food on the bench, grabbing a large plate and piling food on it as if it was my last day on earth, K just smiles and gets her own, before siting across from me and going on her phone, she gets a text, her face immediately lights up.

"i have to show you something after breakfast" she says smiling widely before going back to her food.

i nod in response and resume to shoving my face with pancakes.

--------------------

finishing breakfast and putting the left overs in the fridge, Kiran forces me to put a blindfold on as she seems to be getting more and more excited by the second.

i give her a confused look but do it anyways, knowing i can trust her, she helps me tighten it and quickly leads me towards what im guessing is a door that leads to one of the rooms in the house, i hear her opening the door and she lets me go, telling me to wait for a minute, i hear a noise on her phone, signalling that she started recording something, and then telling me to take the blindfold, i do it in one swift motion and nearly drop to the fucking floor at the sight.

"holy fuck balls" i say, eyes going wide and mouth hanging to the floor, i cover my mouth with my hand and i can feel tears brimming in my eyes, i don't dare to blink... might smudge my mascara lol.

"happy birthday" K says hugging me from behind smiling while holding the camera out in front of the two of us getting the whole thing, me realising that she was recording the situation going on now.