4

Not giving a flying fuck, i throw on an oversized adidas hoodie and put on my adidas superstars, grabbing the keys for our shared white range rover and leaving for the mall.

I know what you're thinking...

"How have they got an apartment and a range rover?"

We've always had money saved up, we just haven't found a reason in using it until recently.

Driving to the mall, we dance the shit out of ourselves while listening to 'Cookie - R. Kelly' and screaming the lyrics.

We pull in to the car park and park the car (ns)

Walking through the main entrance, Indi yells, "FOREVER 21 BITCH"

Looking down and shaking my head at her loud mouth, i walk in next to her instantly picking out a few outfits i liked, letting her go around and do her own thing, i spot a poster on the window on the other side of the shop.

Quickly paying for my things, i slowly and lazily walk over to the poster, reading it out loud.

"Skaterade tour ft. Derek Luh"

Turning around just as Indi is heading towards me , i ask "isn't this the concert your skinny ass is dragging me to?"

She looks at it as if she's thinking and then as if a light goes off in her room, she hops up and squeals a little "YEP"

"Great, when is this stupid thing anyways?"

"This thursday coming" she pipes up with a little too much enthusiasm.

"K" i say as monotone as possible, trying to hide the fact that i was secretly checking out the dude on the bottom of the poster...

what? he's cute...

"Alright, lets go get food and then get the fuck outta here! its too packed in here"

Silently agreeing, we make our way over to the sushi bar, and order 4 large rolls of teriyaki chicken sushi, and 2 mango smoothies.

Grabbing the food and drinks and making our way out of the mall, we hop in the car and make our way home.

"wanna netflix and chill with me bae?" Indi says in the stupidest voice i've ever heard.

"fuck yo ass imma go watch me some PLL, sit your little ass down and eat your food, we both know you wont be able to keep the lounge clean while your watching tv and eating, ill be waiting." i say in a sassy voice as i flip my hair and walk to my room, plopping on the bed, i just stare at the ceiling and hope this concert coming up wont be one of those typical ones where you've got girls screaming and trying to fight each other trying to get to the front, but considering it's a concert, thats EXACTLY how it will be, and thats EXACTLY what i don't want to have to witness.