11

^ HE LOOK SO CUTE OMF

----------------------------

Indi's POV

after sitting here for over 5 hours, a doctor walks over towards us, greeting us with a nod.

"so are you all close to Derek?" he asks looking at me, Kiran, Swazz and Nate, all of us nodding in response.

"okay, so were still not sure what the cause of all this was, but were going to keep him in over night just to observe him for a bit, then he should be good to return home tomorrow afternoon, sound good?" the doctor says looking at us all.

"great, thanks doc." Nate says giving him a smile and handshake.

"no problem, would you guys like to see him?" he says pointing to us.

"yes please!" K shoots up out of her seat a little too quick, clearly getting a head rush before sitting straight back down and holding her head. i just laugh at her while she gives me the finger as we all follow the doctor to Derek' s room.

--------------------

Kiran's POV

when we get to Derek's room, me following Swazz, Indi following me and Nate following Indi, the doctor opens the door and stands aside to lets us all in the room, i smile and give him a nod as he makes his way out.

we walk in further and i can see Derek with wires in his arms and an oxygen thing going into his nose hooked on his ears, eyes closed and chest moving up and down consistently, he looks so peaceful, his eyelashes fanned out across his cheekbones, lips parted, he looks so cute, so kissabl- wait, what? never mind...

i look around the room and realise everyone's already sitting down, making me feel like maybe i was staring a little too long. i sit next to Swazz, Indi and Nate cuddled up on the little couch next to the window, i see Indi doze off to sleep while Nate just stares at her and smiles to himself, cute.

im staring at Derek for a while until a voice snaps me out of my daze. it's Swazz.

"you like him don't you?" he says looking at Derek then at me.

i sigh in response and just shrug my shoulders "i don't even know to be completely honest, im getting all these feelings and i have no clue what they mean, we kinda hooked up at the party, but we haven't talked since, i don't know what the hells going on" i say in defeat. i Kinda wish i was in Indi's position, she knows what she wants, her and Nate both have feelings for each other and they know it, they flow so easily, as for Derek and I, we don't flow so well, we talk like friends, but act like were closer, we've hooked up, but he doesn't bother to even try talk to me about it, i know we were drunk, but id at least like to know where we stand, ya know?

i hella like him, but i sometimes feel like im just gonna end up being one of those girls he just brings home, gets drunk, fucks then leaves them with nothing but a "thanks for the fuck, you can leave now".

"imma go hit some good, you in?" he asks quietly so Nate doesn't hear, knowing that if he heard, he'd end up smoking it all.

"sure" i say standing up

Nate had fallen asleep a couple minutes ago so we quietly leave the room and go out to the parking lot, stand behind some trees and light up.

i take a hit, inhaling the goodness, and exhale feeling like the world has been lifted off my shoulders.

"so it's your birthday tomorrow i hear?" he asks raising an eyebrow taking a hit.

"yeah, not that big of a deal" i say shrugging my shoulders