23

3 weeks.

3 weeks of constant calls,messages,snapchats, everything, Derek wasn't giving up anytime soon, and i knew i had to at least speak to him. Nate had leant me his old Iphone 6, and of course, Derek had found out i had it and decided to call me at insane hours of the night, waking me up every five fucking minutes.

i'm sitting in the back patio on one of the four round dome type couches at midnight, thinking about life, when the phone vibrates next to me.

Derek...

"what do you want Derek?" i say after pressing the green button, not even bothering to let him say hello.

"baby, i just wanna explain things" he says with a pleading voice

"5 minutes" i say with a stern voice and flat expression

"look, i know it's a stupid excuse, but i was drunk, i didn't know what i was doing, i wasn't concentrating" he said softly

"you weren't concentrating?! what were you not concentrating on Derek? the fact that the girl you took upstairs wasn't actually me, your GIRLFRIEND, or not concentrating on the fact that you were shoving your dick into another girls vagina?!" i say raising my voice on the last sentence, causing him to let out a deep breath.

"listen, i know you hate me right now, but i'm telling the truth, you know me, i get so fucked up that i don't know what the fuck i'm doing most of the time" he said also raising his voice.

"clearly i don't know you enough!how did i not see it coming, i knew that not going with you would end up in something happening, like alcohol poisoning or some shit, but i never thought that it would end in me breaking my phone and crying myself to sleep every night for the last 3 weeks." i say my voice breaking a little.

"please, just let me talk" he says with a shaky voice

"nah, you had plenty of time to talk that night i called you but you were too busy getting head from some fake ass bitch that only wants you for your money, did you check your wallet the day after Derek? the gold digging hoe probably emptied the thing" i say with a fiery expression, hanging up the phone immediately after saying that, feeling somewhat pleased with myself, i felt a weight being lifted off my shoulders, glad i got to say what i wanted.

i close my eyes and rest my back against the cushions and let out a breath i didn't know i was holding, feeling my eyes start to sting and my nose start to burn.

fuck this shit.

i get up and walk into the house, going straight to the kitchen and making my way to the liquor cabinet, taking out the bottle of  half empty mango ciroc, opening the lid and taking a swig, the burning sensation making me feel a little better.

i continue sculling back the alcohol until i realise i had drank the rest of the bottle , i wobble out of the stool and put the bottle on the bench, turning the kitchen light off and stumbling my way to the staircase and making my way to Swazz's room.

i walk in the room, walking straight to the bed, making sure not to wake up the sleeping flop. as i go to get in bed, Swazz turns over and opens his eyes, moonlight hitting his face, he looks at me in confusion before speaking in his groggy sleepy voice that always gets to me.

"what're you doing up so late? i can smell the vodka from here" he said rubbing his eyes and lifting the blankets up, opening his arms for me, i climb into the bed and snuggle into him.

"derek called, i told him everything i wanted to and then i drank the rest of your ciroc, sorry" i mumble quietly, letting my eyelids close by themselves, making me incredibly sleepy.

"nah it's fine, you alright?" he asks rubbing circles into my back to help calm me down a bit.

i nod in response as i feel the slightest throbbing sensation in my temples.

tomorrow morning is gonna be great

note the sarcasm...

i lay there with the feeling of warm hands rubbing patterns into my back, sending me into a dreamless sleep.

Fuck boys, fuck feelings,fuck Derek.

Fuck everything, i'm over it...

---------------

loool sorry this a real shitty chapter but i couldn't find any ideas so i just went with what was popping up in my head, i'll upload a longer chapter sometime this week, ive just been really tired and exhausted, next week is the last week of school for me this year and there has been so much shit that i've had to finish so i haven't had time to update, sorry.

VOTE

X

K