ending the journey

Bill PoV
'I think I may be falling in love with a human. This definitely won't end well. And I don't even think she likes me. I wish this wasn't so complicated.' I thought. "Bill are you ok?" Yn asked.
"Yea. J-just thinking." I told her.
We had been walking for a few hours now.
"Wanna take a break?" I asked.
"Yea." She sighed.
We sat under a tree.
"Bill?"
"Yea?"
"If you are a dream demon then why did you help me?" I asked.
"Well... I guess because... Well actually I don't really know." I sighed looking at her.
"Thank you." She said.
I looked at her in a shocked way. No one has ever said thank you to me before.
"Um. Y-you're welcome." I stuttered.
She smiled.
'Ok I can't take it she's so pretty and I'm falling for her and I can't help it.' I thought.
"Yn. Do you think I'm evil?" I asked.
"No. Why?" She answered.
"Well your soon to be friends dipper and Mabel that you heard a lot about sort of hate me. Because I used to be evil and mean to them. But when I found you I felt change like I was good and not bad." I said.
"Aw bill I'm sorry. I won't ever think you're evil you helped me get this far and I can trust you." She said.
I smiled but looked away.
'It's so hard. The pines hate me and they're probably gonna get Yn to think I'm an evil demon that will hurt her anyway possible and I don't want her to think that.' I thought.

Yn PoV
*I felt bad for bill, I mean yea he was mean to dipper and Mabel but he changed for me. I think I might like him I mean he is really nice and doesn't look half bad.* I thought.
I sighed.
"Bill do you think I'll ever see you again after we get to Gravity Falls." I asked.
"Yea but you will probably be with your brother and the twins and won't have time for me." He said.
"Yes I will bill. We will be good friends I can tell already. I can show them you changed." I said grabbing his hand.
'I know I just met him but I serious have a major crush on him right now.' I thought.
Bill smirked.
"Really." I said.
"What?" He asked.
"You read my thoughts didn't you?" I said.
"Maybe I did maybe I didn't." He answered.
I rolled my eyes and sat against the tree. Soon after I did I fell asleep.

~time skip of pizza~

Bill PoV
Yn was still asleep against the tree. I sat up still thinking about yesterday.
'Did Yn really mean what she said. I mean she may just be messing with me. Should I talk to her about it. No I should wait. Maybe these are one time feelings." I thought.
I looked at Yn and noticed that she was waking up.
"Bill I don't wanna walk anymore." She groaned.
I sighed.
"You haven't even got up yet." I said still looking at her. "I know but I don't feel like walking." She sighed.
"Fine you have two choices. You can stay here for a while longer or we can go now." I said.
She looked up at me. Her (yc) eyes looking into mine. "Fine." She mumbled.
I helped her up and we started walking. It was a long day. It was near sunset when everything fell silent. "Yn?" I called.
No answer. I looked behind me and saw Yn laying on the ground past out. I knelt down beside her. She was still breathing but looked sick. Her forehead was burning up. I picked her up and carried her bridal style. She woke up a few hours later still in my arms. I noticed her wake up and I set her down on big rock. "What happened." She asked.
"Well you past out because you got a fever then I carried you here. We are only a few steps away from the mystery shack ya know." I said.
"Ok thank you bill I'll go the rest of the way." I said.
I got up and hugged him. I let go and smiled.
"I guess I'll see you around." I sighed.
"Yea I guess." Bill said.
Then he disappeared. I was sad. I didn't want him to leave. Oh well. I make my way to the shack and open the door.

Third PoV
You open the door to get tackled in a hug by your brother.
"Yn I was so worried about you." He said.
"It's ok I'm ok." You said pulling away from the hug.
You saw dipper and Mabel standing behind him.
"Hi I'm Yn." You said.
"I'm dipper and this is my twin Mabel." Dipper said.
You smile and your brother shows you your room it's up in the Attic with the twins but in a separate room. You walk in and sit on the bed.
"How did you get here?" Mark asked closing the door. "A friend helped me." You told him.
"Oh. Um well... Listen... Dipper told me a lot about this place and how everything is strange and about this triangle demon guy. And I just want you to be safe so be careful." He said.
Yn heard the words triangle demon guy and froze.
"I-I'll be ok mark I promise." I told him.
He smiled and left going to his room closing the door.

Yn PoV
'This is gonna be awesome. My over protective brother knows about bill. What will he say when he finds out I like him. Please help me someone anyone please.' I thought.
I laid down in my bed calling asleep. It was late and so I decided to go to bed so I could be happy in the morning.

~Time skip brought to you by flo from progressive~

I woke up feeling strange. Like someone was there or in my dream. I shrugged it off and got dressed. All my stuff was in my room but I hadn't unpacked. I dug through my stuff until I found a (fc) shirt and jean shorts. I walked downstairs and sat at the table next to dipper and Mabel.
"Morning sleepy head." Mark said he sat on the other side of dipper.
I smiled and we ate breakfast. After breakfast we got ready for our day. Mark had to go get things set up and go around town. Mabel was going to see candy and grenda. Dipper was going to northwest manor helping Pacifica. So I was here all alone. So I decided to walk around the woods. I found a clearing surrounded by trees. There was a swimming pond on the side and next to it was a large rock. I decided to sit on it taking in the view. Looking around I see someone sitting on the ground crying.
"Are you ok?" I ask. They look up.
"Bill?!"

A/n ok so the next chapter will be up tomorrow or the next day. Let's hope things don't go bad. Why do you think bill was crying? You'll have to read and find out. See ya later