secrets in the wood

Yn PoV
"Bill?!" I say.
"He gets up and sits next to me whipping away tears. "Why are you crying?" I ask.
"Well I thought you would remember your dream. The one where I told you we were friends. But you didn't you didn't remember me. And then I found you again but you had to leave but I didn't want you to. I just wish we were actual friends again like we were before." He stated.
I had a sad look on my face mixed with a blush. I used to have a major crush on bill like I do now.
"Bill it's ok. We are friends we can be friends like we were. But if we are then we have to be able to trust each other ok." I said.
He nodded his head yes and I smiled. I pulled him into a hug and he hugged back. When we pulled away from the hug there was awkward silence for a few minutes. "Yn?" Bill said.
"Yea?" I asked.
"Do you trust me?" He asked sadness in his voice.
"Yea I mean I guess. You did help me and we were friends when we were little so I don't see why I shouldn't." I told him.
There was a long pause. He took a deep breath.
"I need to tell you something." He said.
"Go right ahead you can tell me." I smiled.
"Ok... I-i really like you..." He says blushing.
I was in shock.
"B-bill I like you too." I stutter.
"Then why are we just friends?" He asked.
"Because neither of us have the courage to do anything." I sighed.
He mumbled something I didn't hear it though.
"Yn close your eyes." He said.
I was blushing a tiny bit because I had a feeling I knew what he was gonna do. I closed my eyes for a few seconds. Then he kissed me. It was soft and passionate. I was blushing a lot. I probably looked like a tomato right now. We pulled apart after about a minute and bill smiled.
"Who doesn't have courage now." He smirked.
I smiled and hugged him.
"I guess we are boyfriend and girlfriend now." He said. "Yea." I smiled.
But my smiled turned into a frown.
"What's wrong?" Bill asked.
"What about dipper and Mabel and my brother?" I asked, "they can't know. For what my brother knows he thinks you're evil too." I said with worry in my eyes.
"It's ok we will think of something." He said.
We were still hugging and I took a deep breath. It was starting to get late and I had to go home. I said goodbye to bill and left for home. When I got back it was around dinner time.
"Yn where have you been all day?" Mark asked.
"With my friend. Why?" I asked.
"Well when I came back you weren't here and I had no idea you left." He said.
"Relax bro you're being over protective." I said calmly. "Yea sure. I'm just trying to keep you safe you never know when that demon or any other monster might show up." He said.
I sighed.
"Dipper! Can you come here?" I yelled.
Dipper walked in the room.
"Yea?" He said.
"Can you calm my bro down he's being protective and paranoid."
"Yep."
"Thanks." I said.
I walked out and got some food.

~TIME SKIPP FOR SLLLEEEEPPPPP~

Bill PoV
'Why Yn. She has her brother and dipper on her side. The two people that hate me the most. What will happen when they find out. Ugh I need to stop thinking it's gonna hurt my head.' I thought.
I sighed and stood up. I snapped my fingers and arrived at the mindscape.
"Will?!" I yelled.
I was at my twins house. There was no answer.
'Must still be in reverse falls.' I thought.
I left and made it to my home in the mindscape. It was a quiet and tiring night.

Yn PoV
It was morning and I got up and ready for my day. I put on my (f/o) (favorite outfit) and walked down stairs. I wasn't all that hungry so I skipped breakfast.
"Mark I'm going to town be back later!" I yelled up the stairs.
I walked out the door. I took out my phone from my pocket and put in my headphones. I put on (f/s) and started to walk around. There was quiet a bit of places around. Nothing to special though. Around lunch time I went over to greasy's diner to get some food.
After lunch I started to walk to the mystery shack through the woods. I felt like someone was behind me so I turned around. Nothin. I turned back around and bill was standing in front of me.
"Hi bill." I say.
"Hi Yn. So how was your day in town?" He asked.
"Good I guess. Kinda lonely." I told him.
We talked for a while before saying goodbye. I kissed his cheek and started walking the rest of the way to the shack. I open the door and walk up to dipper and Mabel's room. Only Mabel was in there so I opened the door.
"Hey Mabel." I said sitting on her bed next to her.
"Hi Yn." She said excitedly.
"Oh wow Mabel why are you so excited?" I asked. "SLEEPOVER!!!!!!!" She yelled.
I smiled and rolled my eyes.
"Fine." I said,
"who's coming?"
"Well me you dipstick your brother and a kid dipper is friends with that reminds him of bill the dream demon but human." Mabel said.
At the last one she said my eyes widened but Mabel didn't see thank goodness.
"Yay this will be fun." I said.
Stan was gone for the week with Soos on a trip around Oregon. Then dipper walked in the room with a guy. He had the same blond hair and eye patch same clothes same smile. It was definitely him. My boyfriend.

A/n sorry you guys had to wait a while I've been super busy the past few days so I haven't been able to update. It's 2 am rn and I'm surprisingly not tired. I swear I'm nocturnal. Anyway what do you think will happen in the story during this sleepover? I'd say this is kinda sorta a cliffhanger but then again it's no where near a good one. I watched the Gravity falls finale today and balled my eyes out its been forever and I still care. I will always care. Gn hopefully I'll be able to post later today see ya later