When the world ends

Bill PoV-
It was the next afternoon. I was scared to leave Yn alone because of will. There is no telling what he might do.
I was sitting on the porch of the mystery shack. Mabel and Yn walk outside.
"Hey bill me and Mabel are gonna go out exploring for a little while." Yn said.
"Ok be careful." I told her.
"We'll be fine." She said.
Her and Mabel left. I still felt a little uneasy about her leaving though.
I walked inside and found dipper.
"Hey dipper." I said.
"Hi bill." He said.
"Whatcha doing?" I asked.
"Well I was reading until you came in." He said.
"Oh you wanna hang out?" I asked.
"Sure." Dipper said.
I was starting to get used to dipper. I still kinda didn't like him though. But I was doing all this for Yn. I wonder how her and Mabel are doing.

Mabel PoV-
"MABEL HELP!!" I heard Yn yell.
"WHERE ARE YOU?" I yelled back.
"MABEL!" I heard screaming.
"YN!!!" I yelled louder.
All of the sudden it fell silent. I started to run towards where I heard the sounds.
I saw Yn on the ground. She had cuts and bruises everywhere. There was blood all over her face and body.
"M-Mabel." She said weakly.
Tears leaked out of my eyes.
"It's ok I'm right here. We need help. What happened to you." I asked.
"Mabel you need to run before he gets you." She said still weak.
"Who?! Yn what's going on?" I asked.
She fell unconscious. Tears streaming down my face I started to run to the shack yelling for help.
"HELP PLEASE!!" I yelled.
"YNS HURT!!"
I reached the shack and bill was there panicking.
"Where is she?!" He asked, "Where's Yn?"
"She hurt we need your help." I said tears still running down my face.
"Follow me." I said as I started to run back to where Yn was.
Behind me I heard bill cry. He must really care about her.

Yn PoV-
"Let me go you monster!" I yelled.
"And why would I do that princess?" The man asked.
Princess? IT WILL!
"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!" I yelled at him.
"Oh princess I'm doing it cause my precious brother needs to know what it feels like to loose something he loves!" He yelled his voice getting deeper and more evilish by each word.
I shivered. I still had blood everywhere from all the cuts.
"Please let me go!" I yelled tears forming in my eyes.
"Never you're mine now!" Will yelled.
"No I'm not!" I yelled as the tears started to fall.
He picked me up and brought me to a different place.
It was dark so I couldn't see.

Bill PoV-
Mabel, dipper, and I kept running until we reached the spot Yn was at. She wasn't there.
"Where is she?" I ask tears still running down my face.
There was a pool of blood where her body was. Just seeing it made me cry even more.
"She was right here." Mabel said.
"Maybe someone took her." Dipper said.
"WILL!" I yelled.
"Who's that?" Dipper and Mabel asked in unison.
"Will is my twin. He was in Yn dream and now he took her. I bet he did this." I said clenching my teeth in anger.
I was angry and sad. My fist in a tight ball tears running down my face.
"Bill calm down. We will get her back I promise." Mabel said.
"I CANT CALM DOWN!!" I yelled.
"Bill please calm down." Dipper said.
"I can't. Don't you see. My girlfriend, my everything, could be killed by my stupid brother and it's all my fault!" I said falling to the ground. Hot tears still running like waterfalls. Dipper and Mabel sat down next to me.
"I'm sorry bill. But it's not your fault. You can't blame yourself. We will get her back." Mabel said.
"Yea. Bill please but you have to work with us not against us." Dipper said.
I nodded and turned around. I couldn't stand seeing the pool of blood anymore.
"We are coming Yn." I whispered.

Yn PoV-
All I remember was seeing will with a devilish smile before my world faded to darkness.
~in her sleep~
I woke up on the ground in the forest. I looked around. Everything was burnt down. There was nothing but terror in the woods. I started to run faster and faster until I stopped.
"Well well well if it isn't infinity." A voice said. (Infinity is symbol name)
In front of me appeared will cipher.
"What do you want will?!" I yelled.
"Well I came to congratulate you. You're in your own mind. Go ahead look around. But remember that soon you'll wake up. You possibly won't like what you see." He said.
Chills were sent down my spine as he spoke.
He then disappeared.
I walked around for a little while. It felt like I was weightless.
I open a door and see a memory of me and bill. It was us walking in the woods together holding hands after the movie that we watched. I looked at some more all of them were memories of me and bill or me bill and the twins. Tears started to stream down my face. That's when I woke up.
I was still in the room but I was tied up.
"Oh Yn you're awake just in time." Will said.
I looked out the window and saw bill, dipper, and mabel.
"Please don't hurt them." I said.
"To late." He said smiling.
"What are you gonna do?" I asked.
"You'll see. You'll see." He said.
I looked out the widow and then at will.
He held a gun. Just pointing the gun he shot it. The bullet hit dipper knocking him down.
"NO!" I yelled tears flowing down my face.

Dipper PoV-
We were close I could feel it.
BAM!!!
That's all I could hear before I fell to the ground.
The last thing I saw was Mabel and bill before I blacked out.

Mabel PoV-
"DIPPER!!!" I yelled tears flowing like waterfalls down my face.
"BILL WHAT DO WE DO?!" I asked.
"There's nothing we can do." He said I saw him start to cry again.
I guess he really does have feelings.

Bill PoV-
Will shot dipper. I had a feeling he wouldn't be the only one. Tears streamed down my face.
Why? Why was he doing this?!
I tried to comfort Mabel but I just couldn't.
We had to get up and move on its what dipper would want.

Will PoV-
Yes finally. I was gonna take over. First I had to kill them all. I already have Yn I'm my possession. To have a little fun with her I shot dipper. One of her closest friends.
"Oops." I lied.
I laughing maniacally.
"WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?" Yn yelled.
"Why would I not." I smirked.
Bill and Mabel were getting close. I couldn't let them stop me. I snapped my fingers and they both appeared tied up just like Yn.
"Hi brother. Shooting star." I said.
"Why are you doing this?" Bill asked.
"Ugh you're already annoying me." I said.
I snapped my fingers and they all had ducktape on their mouths.
"There. Oh brother you took everything from me. Now I'm gonna take everything from you. Just look at Yn. I could kill her in an instant." I said.
I walked over to Mabel.
"What about her. I could do anything I wanted to her." I said.
A knife appeared in my hands. Mabel started to scream. I started to cut her arms and legs. I cut all over her.
"She will eventually die from blood loss." I said.
Bill just sat there tears falling out of his eyes. I just laughed at him.
"And you what to do with you." I said to him tapping my chin.
"Oh I know!" I said.
I snapped my fingers and disappeared. I came back with any horrible thing out there.
"What to use first." I whispered, "Oh yea have fun seeing your girlfriend watching your painful death!"

Yn PoV
Why was he doing this. He started to hurt bill. I tried to look away but there was some kind of force that was preventing me from looking away.
Then he just stopped.
"It's time." He said and disappeared.
"Bill are you ok?" I asked  (when he left so did all the stuff he was using so they were untied and they could talk.)
I ran over to him and hugged him.
"Yn you need to leave. You can't let him kill you." Bill said weakly.
"But I can't leave you."
I said tears forming in my eyes.
"You have to. I don't want you to get hurt any worse then you already are." He said.
"Well if I have to go then you have to promise that you won't give up." I said.
"Only if you promise to never stop fighting." Bill said.
"Deal." I said.
Before I left I kissed bill one final time.
"Goodbye bill. I love you." I said tears flowing down my face.
"I love you too Yn." Bill whispered.
With that I ran out the door and into the woods.

A/n I'm crying right now. Man this chapter is long and sad. I hope you liked it and if I triggered your feels I'm sorry. But I will see you guys tomorrow and check out my new story- Forever? (A Gravity falls fanfiction)