Fights

Bill PoV
I knew it dipper does like Yn. Well he knows she's mine. Now because of dipper we are in this big fight. I feel bad for Yn. I don't want her to see us fight. It's not fair for her. Then again dipper is a little selfish jerk. And then there's her brother. Of course he sides with dipper. Ugh two stupid idiots to deal with.

Mabel PoV
I heard fighting and I walked out of the room. I see Yn run down the stairs. I follow her out the door. I see dipper and bill fighting. Probably over Yn but that's beside the point. I see Yn trying to stop them but they ignore her. Dipper punched bill. I was proud but then again mad. I mean he knows he doesn't have a chance with her. Let alone have the chance of winning against bill. Then Yn brother comes out and sides with dipper. I definitely feel bad for bill he's all alone.
"Yn what are we gonna do?" I asked.
"We have to stop them." She said.

Yn PoV
Bill and dipper started to get into this huge fight. "GUYS STOP!" I yelled.
They didn't listen though. I kept yelling at them but they didn't listen. Mabel was put here yelling at dipper but he didn't answer either. My brother came out and started to help dipper. Why is he doing this. Ugh I hate him. The fight started to get worse. I was trying to hold back tears. I didn't want any of them to get hurt. I failed and hot tears started to flow down my cheeks. I saw bill look at me. He stopped and dipper tried to punch him again. Bill grabbed his fist before he could hit him. Dipper a little shocked stopped. I smiled a little through the tears knowing they were done. Dipper walked away angrily and Mabel followed trying to calm him down. Mark just followed them angrily. I ran up to bill and hugged him. I wasn't crying anymore. He hugged me back.
"Why did you fight?" I asked even though I already kinda knew.
"Dipper wanted to split us up. I couldn't let him. Then your brother decided to join in with dipper. Then we started to fight. But when I saw you I knew that I couldn't fight him." He replied softly.
I smiled hugging him still.
"I love you." I whispered.
"I love you too." He said.
We let go of the hug and stood there for a minute. We walked inside. We passed dipper and I have him a death glare. I am mad at him. We walked up to my room. I grabbed bills hand as we passed my brother. I gave him a death glare too. We made it to my room and I closed the door. We sat on the bed in awkward silence. After a while we started to have a conversation. It was long but we didn't care. After our conversation we sat there until bill spoke again.
"Why do you like me? I mean everyone else hates me. No one has ever liked me. They always sided with everyone who hates me. But you are different. You don't care if I'm a demon or human. Why?" Bill asked. "Well I mean I guess that it's because you helped me and we have been friends. And I just like you. I mean you have been mean in the past but you changed. I like you for you. (Kinda cheesy I guess but who cares.) " I told him.
He smiled.
"Thanks. " he said.
We both leaned in for a kiss. Closing my eyes he closed the small gap in between us. It was a long passionate kiss. I felt bill smile. We pulled apart and I laid on the bed. I felt bill cuddle up next to me before I fell asleep.

A/n- hey guys sorry for the short chapter. I'm kinda out of ideas right now. So yea. This isn't all that interesting yet. Something big is coming. So that gonna be interesting. But if you have any ideas for my story you can message or tell me in the comments. But do you guys think I'm weird since I'm sitting on the couch eating goldfish listening to music and writing and reading fanfics? Aw who cares. Goodnight peoples maybe I'll write tomorrow if I have some ideas. Oh quick thing if you like Shane Dawson (youtuber) listen to his song Superluv. It's awesome.