Everything changes now

READ!!!!!!!⬇️
A/n- this whole chapter is a nightmare in Yn PoV and the next chapter is reality.

Yn PoV
I got up from the couch and walked outside. No one was here which was really weird. I felt like I was the only person in the world. It was two quiet and to lonely. I decided to go on a walk in the woods. As I walked passed trees I would feel the bark on each tree. It was weird I know but I just like to feel it. The woods behind me seemed to disappear with each step. Like there was no escape. In the distance I heard faint cries. Feeling intrigued i walked closer. I kept feeling like everything is watching me. I stopped and looked around. On one side of me I saw glowing green eyes. I stepped back a little. Out from the bushes came a black wolf with green eyes. It started to growl. I started to run. Getting faster with each step but slowing down. I looked behind me. The wolf was still there but in the distance. Running it started to disappear. Right before it disappeared it made it over to me. It's claw caught my leg. When it disappeared there was a gash in my leg from the wolf. I sat on the ground and inspected it. Ripping off the sleeve of my shirt I wrapped it up. Standing up I continued walking still feeling like everything is watching. The sounds of cries for help getting closer and closer. I stood behind a tree and peaked through the branches. What I saw was a man with blue hair that looked just like bill speaking code. He was floating. Then I saw a guy with blond hair lying on the ground. He wasn't moving though. The blue haired guy just disappeared into thin air. I ran out from behind the tree. I ran over to the guy with blonde hair. He looked so familiar. Then I saw his face.
"B-Bill." I said quietly.
I was shaking. I saw blood all over his face and body. I felt his heart and he wasn't breathing. I started to cry. Even though I knew he probably wouldn't wake up I started to shake him. I yelled his name a few times. Hot tears still running down my face.
"Please wake up." I whispered.
"HAHAHAHA!" I heard.
It wasn't bill but who was it. Suddenly the blue haired guy came back.
"He'll never wake up." He said smiling.
"WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? WHO EVEN ARE YOU?!" I yelled.
"Oh me. I'm bills twin brother Will. I did this because he's in the way of my plans." He replied laughing a bit. "You're next princess." He said in a creepy voice.
I tried to run but I couldn't move.
"What to do first." He said tapping his chin.
A whole bunch of supplies popped in front of him. Knives, blades, whips, any harmful thing you could ever think of.
"Don't do this please." I cried.
He didn't listen though. He grabbed one of the knives and started to cut up and down my arms. I screamed in pain. He just smiled. He walked behind me. I felt the knife being pressed up against my neck.
He
"You're mine princess."

A/N- CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!
This is making me feel so evil. I'm sorry please don't hate me. This is leading up to the big part that I was telling you about. The next chapter will be about her waking up. This chapter was written with the help of queenie120704 my best friend. Again go check her out she's writing her own story right now. See y'all later.