Normal? Party

Yn PoV
I shot up gasping for breath. My face felt wet and my throat hurt. I saw bill sitting next to me and holding my hand, he looked terrified.
"What happened?" I asked.
"You were sleeping then you started crying and yelling. I didn't know what to do. I shouted your name and I tried to wake you up. Nothing worked. Dipper, Mabel, and Mark all came in and tried to help but nothing worked. So I sat here and waited for you to wake up." He said sounding less scared.
I let go of his hand and hugged him.
"The nightmare. It was terrifying." I whispered.
"What happened in your dream?" He asked as we pulled from the hug.
"Well at first I was in the shack but no one was there. Then I was in he woods being chased by a wolf. I got away but then I heard screaming. I followed the sound and found someone dead on the ground and another disappearing. When I ran over to him I saw it was you. *tears run down cheeks* There was nothing I could do. Then he came back. He started to torture me. Right before I woke up he said I was his princess. It was really scary and I didn't know what to do. I couldn't run either cause every step I took the woods behind me disappeared." I said.
"Who's he?" Bill asked.
"He said his name was will and he was your twin." I told him.
Bill had a mix of a whole bunch of expressions on his face.
"W-Will?" He asked.
I nodded.
"Oh no." He whispered.
"What? What is it?" I asked.
Bill sighed.
"Will is my twin as you know. And ever since I stopped being evil he became evil. If he keeps torturing people like he is soon enough he will be able to come to this world. Then everything will change. It won't be safe. For any of us." Bill said.
I laid back against the bed frame.
"What do we do now? What if it's a sign? Bill I'm scared. What if he try's to hurt us? What if he try's to hurt you?" Hot tears ran down my face.
"Yn don't worry about me, I'll be fine. It's you I'm worried about. If he hurts you... We need to destroy him." He answered.
I hugged him still crying. He is always here for me. I smile through the tears. I buried my head in his chest. We let go of the hug and I looked up at him and our eyes locked. I brought myself closer to him. Getting closer and closer to him our lips finally touched. It was a long kiss. I felt bill smile slightly as we kissed. We pulled apart and sat there.
~Timeskip~
(A/n things are boring rn but things are about to get interesting.)
I woke up the next morning but bill wasn't there. Today was the day my brother went back home. I went to go see him. When I did I saw he was packing.
Mark PoV (why not)
Yn walked in the room. I still don't trust bill and on top of that Yn practically hates me ever since the fight. Yesterday night scared me half to death, I thought bill did something to her but he didn't. We tried to help her but nothing worked.
"So. You're leaving today?" She asked.
"Yea. Im gonna miss you though." I replied.
I stopped packing.
"Me too." She sighed.
I was a little shocked I mean I thought she hated me. I guess not.
"It's almost time for me to leave." I told her.
"I know." She sighed.
"Hey cheer up I'll see you again." I said.
"Yea."
She hugged me and I hugged back. I can't believe I was finally leaving my little sister by herself. Well not fully by herself. We broke the hug and I finished packing. Yn went downstairs. Once I finished packing I came down the stairs. Saying goodbye I left the mystery shack going back to (H/t).
Mabel PoV
Yn brother finally left. Thank goodness we got him out of the way. I have a few ideas on what to do. I walked over to the living room.
"Hey dip dip can we talk?" I asked.
"Yea what is it Mabel." Dipper said.
"So I have some ideas on what to do today."
"Oh no Mabel please no more glitter." Dipper said.
I rolled my eyes.
"Don't worry bro bro. This involves everyone." I told him.
"Ok what is it?" He said cautiously.
"Well let's have a party!" I said excitedly.
"Are you sure. Remember last time?" Dipper said.
"This time will be better." I said.
Dipper agreed and I ran off to find Yn. I found her in her room.
"Yn guess what!" I said.
"What?" She asked.
"We are having a party!" I shouted.
"Do I have to participate?" She asked.
"Yes and I'm getting you ready." I said proudly.
"Uh Mabel you don't need to do that." She said.
"To late." I said grabbing her hand.
I dragged her to my room.
~Timeskip~
Yn came out in a (F/c) dress. Wearing makeup and her hair done in F/h (favorite hairstyle). I dropped heels in front of her.
"Um no. You made me wear a dress and makeup. Im picking my shoes." She said.
I frowned. Yn came out in a pair of black converse shoes.
"Seriously." I said.
"Yes." Yn replied walking to her room.
We got everything set up. I got ready and so did everyone else. People were already here and ready. Of course Stan had the $15 entrance fee. (Classic Stan.) So we got the party started. It's gonna be the best party ever.

A/n so the next chapter will start a regular party but fade into the most unexpected thing ever. Until next time! (Aka a few mins I wanna make up for missing a couple of days by writing another chap.)