-_ Chapter 39 ~ Talking To A Parent. _-

Sans's POV:

Tori is now six and a half months pregnant, and we're both really excited. To be honest, things have gotten... interesting around here. Over the past month or so, we've had to go through some changes, most if them affecting Tori. Here's a long list of the things that have changed.

The most noticeable one, is her baby bump. It's certainly... rounder. And bigger. She claims that the baby kicks healthily and frequently, with fluttery shuffles and hiccups dotted around every so often. The baby also sometimes jabs me if I try to feel Tori's stomach, which she finds hilarious. She still gets pains, around her feet, stomach and spine, with a few other areas being affected. Her appetite is almost never-ending, causing her to put on a bit of weight. We convinced her that she was 'under eating' and that was the reason her stomach growled so loudly.

She cuts out most meats and juices, since they may be harmful to the baby. Instead, she goes for more of a fruit salad type option. Her belly stops roaring so often, but it does take is both by surprise when the baby suddenly wants food. She gets quite a shock, sighing in relief afterwards. When her belly rumbles, its loud. She slides and stumbles every day now, still adjusting to the weight. I help her when she need it.

She tends to want to sit often, which is nothing new. She usually lies flat on the sofa, resting while watching TV. That's another thing. She likes to sleep a lot. I wake up sometimes before she does, which is really unusual. Well, it is hard to sleep when you need to pee every minute and a little monster inside you thumps around and shuffles into a comfortable position. She still reads when she doesn't want to rest, choosing many books of the bookshelf and enduring every word. She also uses this time wisely to communicate to the baby, which also isn't new. But, she does now talk to the little child. I sometimes hear her when I walk past, grinning happily.

Another symptom she gets is an itchy bump. She uses a special massaging oil and rubs it on her stomach. It helps a lot, and when it soaks in, she says the baby starts kicking again. She lets me talk to the baby too, when I want to. She reads her books quietly while I rub her belly.

Anyways, it was just another night, and I walked out of our bedroom to brush my teeth. Tori's mum brought me to one side and smirked. "Sans, may I talk to you alone?" She asked. I nodded and followed her into the guest room, were we sat next to each other on the bed. "What's up?" I said casually. She sighed. "Well, its just that, I've done some research. And I just want to talk to her about how she and the baby are doing. But I'm scared she might lash out at me, because of mood swings." She complained. Tori doesn't get mood swings. She just stays her normal, pregnant self.

"I was just wondering if you could tell me how she's doing." She finished. I smirked back at her. "Well, where can I start? She loves being pregnant, feeling the baby and experimenting with kicks and shuffles. Sure, she's still adjusting, but still, she loves it all the more." I explained. She smiled toothily and patted my shoulder. Then, we heard a yelp of pain come from me and Tori's bedroom.

I walked in with Jannet behind me, looking at the irritated Tori. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing fits me anymore!" She grunted, taking off her amethyst gown. That's another symptom to add to the list. We sat down next to her and hugged her. "Sweetie, we can go clothes shopping tomorrow if you want to. It would be a great time to also get baby clothes." She whispered. Tori gave a short, quiet moan as she rested her head on Jannet's shoulder. I gave a weak grin as her face softened.

"You can sleep in just your bra and pants if that's comfortable." Tori's mum said. Her red eyes glimmered as her mum left the room. She squeezed me tightly and chuckled. "Yeah, let's go clothes shopping tomorrow." I said. She nodded and pulled me under the covers. It was really dark outside, and Tori turned off the lamp. We cuddled for a minute or so before we wanted to go to bed. I pecked her bare stomach and fell asleep on the warm bed, paws wrapped around me.