-_ Part 66 ~ Old Times. _-

Sans' POV:

I walked upstairs, looking for somewhere to sleep. I had tucked the kids in after stargazing, and I felt I needed a rest. I found Tori looking in her wardrobe, searching for something. When she was done, she flopped onto our bed and took a breather. "Rough day?" I asked. She nodded. "Teaching kids is hard." She groaned. I rubbed her back supportively. "You'll get used to it." I smiled. She got up from her rest and began to crawl on top of me.

I then noticed our size differences. She giggled softly and pulled her muzzle slowly towards me. It was hard not blush. "Heh he... Like old times.." I tried to make words. She pulled away a bit. "Old times?" She questioned. "Yeah... y'know when we used to cuddle?" I said hopefully. She laughed. "I remember." She cooed. I put my hand around her.

"Tori... Stop..." I whined. I knew she loved it when I gave her a reaction. She was using her paws to stroke my ribs and my spine. I would be lying if I said I hated it. I didn't really know what to focus on, my ribcage being played with or my teeth being kissed. I was struggling for air. Tori pulled away and smiled, now kneeling. "I'm done, I'm done." She spoke with sweet words. I got my breath back after a while and then an idea sparked. I suddenly tackled Tori onto the far end of the bed, leaving her in a laughing mess. "It's my turn to dominate!" I smiled.

Tori kissed me on the cheek passionately and giggled. "Now we're even." I smiled. She kissed me until we fell asleep, cuddling.