-_ Part 77 ~ A Moment of Revealing _-

Papyrus' POV:

I sat down on the kitchen stool, with a plate a spaghetti to dog into. Mettaton was upstairs, as usual, applying his makeup. He was getting ready for another party, but I couldn't be bothered to go. I'm too worn for those things. I invited Asgore over, just for a fun night in. He seemed a little down, his face on the bartop.

"WHAT'S WRONG? LET ME GET YOU SOMETHING." I got up and searched through the fridge for food. "I dunno... I'm just... sad. Do you ever get that?" He asked. I hesitated. "NO, NOT REALLY. I AM THE HAPPIEST SKELETON IN THE WORLD!" I said enthusiastically. I was, I had the best girlfriend, or boyfriend, give or take, and the best house. "Yeah... I bet your brother is as well." He sighed.

"WHAT... ARE YOU STILL MAD AT SANS?" I questioned. He looked down. "I dunno... I mean, he just comes along and takes my girl... Why? What did I do to deserve that?" Asgore seemed puzzled.  "YOU WERE A BIT PUSHY." I admitted. He was, truly. "Everyone says that! Why! I'm not!" He raised his voice.

"YES. YOU ARE. YOU WERE A BIT DEMANDING. WELL, BIT IS UNTRUE. QUITE A LOT." I was pushing it now. "I am not!" He shouted. "LISTEN... CALM DOWN. IT'S BEEN SIX YEARS." I was quiet. "Yeah, but... He got her pregnant and I'm still mad!" He was calming a little. "MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST LET IT GO." I threw him a can of beer. He opened the can with extreme practice and began to drink.

"I can't! Why! Why did she let me go! I was perfect!" He whined. I sighed and sat down with him. "ASGORE. NO ONE'S PERFECT. YOU JUST WEREN'T THE RIGHT TYPE FOR HER. SHE THOUGHT SANS WAS THE MAN FOR HER." I explained. He gritted his teeth. "Yeah, but he's a stupid little WIMP. I hate that little..." He gave an angry sigh. "YES BUT, YOU BEAT HIM UP." My fingers were in a knot. "Yeah... and know I wish I didn't. If it weren't for that, then he wouldn't have... GOD!" He slammed his hands on the bartop. I got scared.

"I'm gonna kill him, I swear to God." He got up from the chair and got out of the room. I tried to stop him, but he had already gotten into his car. I just sighed. I only got out my phone and texted Sans.

"Hey Sans if you read this don't let Asgore near you" The text read. At least I didn't know what was going to come next.

Yeah what's up guys hope you liked the chapter! Check out my new unbirth book, if you like Toriel and want a sexy time... Yeah whatever.