-_ Chapter 46 ~ Little Lumps. _-

Toriel's POV:

I lay on my bed peacefully, smiling as the baby kicked. But something was different from this kick, and not that it was more painful. There was a small lump where it kicked appearing out of my stomach. I ran a small finger over it, feeling it jab back forcefully. I giggled, seeing the lumps on the top of my belly.

Sans walked in conveniently, jumping onto the bed and smirking. "You look like something's on your mind." Sans said. I smiled and looked down. "Don't you see the baby's feet?" I said, cringing. Sans looked at my stomach and smirked. "Yeah I see it." He whispered, putting bony fingers on the appearing mini bumps.

I placed a flat paw over the top of m belly and rubbed it side to side, feeling the jabs. Sans put his hands on the sides of my bump and kissed it sincerely. I blushed and pulled him into a cuddle. "Do you wanna show your mum and dad?" sans suggested. "Alright." I said, smirking as Sans helped me up.

We sat on the sofa casually, waiting for my parents to come in. They both rushed in excitedly, sipping their mugs of coffee. "So, what did you want to show me?" Dad asked, unsure. Me and Sans smiled and whispered to each other, getting ready.

Sans rubbed my stomach gently waiting for the baby to respond. I giggled quietly, waiting. I cupped a paw underneath my stomach, padding my furry foot impatiently. Then, I felt a kick. The lump protruded from my belly and my purple dress so that everyone in the room could see. Mum cupped her hands on her mouth while dad stared in wonder.

"I think that's the knee." Sans said, running a finger over the pointy but smooth bump. Sans hugged me and put his hand on my shoulder. My parents ran towards us from their chairs an squeezed tightly. "That's so great!" Mum exclaimed, giggling uncontrollably. They left the room and left us to our thoughts. It took a while for the baby to stop kicking, but we kissed and cuddled for almost half an hour before we feel asleep with the baby shuffling and hiccuping.