-_ Part 78 ~ School's Out! _-

Sans's POV:

I walked through the wooden framed door, and looked at the room around me. Toriel was writing on the whiteboard with a pen. I was in her classroom, and she seemed peaceful. "Heya." I spoke. She jumped, and lowered herself when she saw me. "Sans... don't scare me like that." She tried to laugh. I smirked smugly and say down on one of the tables.

"Where are the kids?" I asked. She turned around, and clicked the lid on the pen. "They have gone to their friends house. It's alright, they're parents are nice. Quite funny, actually." She sat on her desk. "So, school's out, what're gonna do now, huh?" I said. She brought up a stack of blue books. "I... just have to mark these." She huffed. It seemed wrong not to help her.

We just sat there, grading and writing in Toriel's student's books. They were quite young, and so the handwriting was a little hard to read. Eventually, I just wrote the same thing over and over. I put the half pile of books next to me, and looked at Toriel with a smug grin. "Just let me finish these." She quickened her pace.

When she was finished, she got up and looked out of the window, drinking from her 'Best Teacher' mug. I got up as well and looked at all of the display boards. They looked cool, from what I saw. "Yes, they are quite creative..." She went over to me. I looked upward, and she paw her paw on my skull.

After that, she got her handbag together, and put some other books in it. "Aww... we're leaving already?" I sounded like a kid, but it had felt like just and hour. "Well, we don't have to leave." She put her stuff down. "The caretaker will be here soon, but while we wait..." Toriel pushed me so I was sandwiched between her and a table. I was definitely down for this.

She started to kiss me, and it brought back some memories with it. My brain made pictures out of them. Back when we were younger, we used to kiss on the sofa. And at school, but only when no one was around. It brought so many other memories with it, but something bad was dragged along. It was Papyrus' text. I started to sweat, and Toriel let go of our kiss. "What's wrong? Are you feeling hot..." She purred. I chuckled. "No seriously, is something bothering you?" She asked, her paws on my cheekbones.

"Hey come on, you can tell me... we're ma-..." Toriel paused. "I'm your girlfriend. Please." She squeeze my hands. "Ah... well... I got a text from Papyrus, and... well." I showed her my phone. She read it carefully. She exhaled deeply. "Right..." Toriel put it down. "I know he's a pain... just, don't worry. I'll protect you." She pecked my forehead. "But... I don't want you to get hurt, and the..." She shushed me. "I don't think Asgore would want to hurt me. After all, this is all over me." She let me go of her furry prison, and looked away. "I just don't know why he won't give up. I've got kids." She laughed weakly.

I felt a little bad for here, but I felt even worse for me. "But let's not worry about that, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Now... where did we leave off?" She trapped me again, but I was getting pushed onto the table. "Aw come on, you like a little fun, don't you?" She got onto the table with me. "...Ok." I paused. She kissed me, but Toriel had gotten on top of me, and we were just making out on the table. Man I wish the old time.

Toriel left me in a blushing mess, as she got her stuff. "Now are you ready to go?" She was admittedly blushing like mad as well. "Just one more cuddle..." I asked. She sighed playfully and snuggled with me on the table for a few minutes. "Are you gonna miss teaching?" I questioned, Toriel's fluffy muzzle pressed against my skull.

"I suppose I will, and I love my students very much..." Her smile weakened. "But not as much as you!" She bashed my cheek with her lips playfully and snuggled me tighter. "Buy I suppose we can spend more time together... like when we were younger..." Sans reminded her. "Yeah... and when you used to cuddle with me all the time, when I was sad." She smirked and blushed harder.

"If I could, I would go back to then, before we moved out. I liked it when you were first pregnant. It was cool, and your parents were so nice." I laughed. "Well... I'm still surprised they let me have the kids. They sometimes call me, and we catch up." She started. "My Mom says she's gone into a floral business, and my Dad... he's alright. I haven't heard much of him." Toriel finished. I just nodded in agreement. We got up finally, and I opened the door to leave. "Oh! Asgore! It's nice to see you."

There he was, the burly goat monster was blocking the doorframe. I had a sudden shot of nervousness. "Hey, I just came to say a few things, but I'll just do it later." He said. I could sense the falseness in his voice. Bad memories. Bloody ones. We walked down the carefully decorated hallway, with Asgore hot on my tail. He was just walking extremely close behind us, and I couldn't even let out a word. Toriel didn't say anything as well, and just waved the office lady goodbye as the opened the exit. We got into our car and I began to feel safer, as we were split up.

"Hey. I was there for you. I wouldn't let him put a hand on you, dear." She squeezed my bony hand. "Heh..." I laughed limply. I drove back to our place, still anxious and slightly anticipating the future conflicts between me and Asgore. But at least I had Toriel with me, and my great kids.