Vampire AU

The girl is always the same- plain, unassuming, affectionate yet innocent. It makes luring them in easier with promises of a scintillating night with one of the hottest duos around. And they fall for it every single time.

Right now this one's perched on the edge of the hotel bed, shirt half-off and hair still tied up to expose the delicate lines of her upper body, especially her neck. Her face is flushed in the perfect redness of anticipation as she watches MacKenzie pour the wine glass. Dalton can't stop licking his lips, but the other man has to flash the warning signal with his eyes of Not yet that thankfully she can't pick up.

"Ohh my god, I still can't believe I'm actually in here!" the girl moans in pleasure even if nothing's been done yet. "I mean, like, the mags are always saying you two are gay 'cause you're never seen in public with women and there's never any groupie stories but you're sooo hot I mean there's gotta be something-" She giggles like she's intoxicated already. "Ohmigod, I talk too much!"

Dalton and MacKenzie smirk at each other and take seats on either side of her. "Trust me, babe, we know how to show a woman the time of her life," Dalton purrs and leans close, resisting the urge to take in her scent just yet. MacKenzie sets the wine glass in her hands, and she doesn't even think to swirl the dark red liquid around before taking a heady sip.

Her smile is lazy and eyes droopy, the sedative quickly taking its effect. She doesn't even take notice of MacKenzie idly stroking up and down her leg while she says, "Th'way you two sing...just takes my breath away."

Chuckle. "Thanks, honey." MacKenzie strokes her skin until her eyes fully close and head lolls back, and he takes the wine glass before it can be dropped. "You first," he addresses Dalton.

"Told you I've been starving," Dalton mutters and he burrows his nose in the girl's neck like he's been wanting all evening, breathing in the heady aroma the average person certainly can't smell but he and MacKenzie can. If it was possible his face would flush as well; instead his eyes flash their true silver color and fangs extend to make the vital cut.

***

The girls are always left within distance of a hospital. Sometimes they survive and sometimes they don't, that's not for Dalton or MacKenzie to concern themselves with. Either way, they won't remember a thing.

In a protective shadow blocks away, MacKenzie embraces his lover who's still licking the corner of his mouth as if a drop of precious elixir is caught there. "Have I told you I love watching you satisfy yourself?"

"Only every time." Dalton presses his body close, the whisper of his leather jacket soft against the other creature's t-shirt. "I prefer showing you the good time anyway."

MacKenzie's smile glows under the moonlight as always. "No time like now, my love." Lips meet in a copper-tinged kiss, and even if hearts can't race other primal urges still stir.