46. FUCKING SMUT

YALL SM DEBUTED MY BOYS IM SO HAPPY HONESTLY JISUNG IS SO ADORABLE BUT IDK IF I'D BE A PERV IF I SAID HE WAS MY BIAS. BUT JENNOO THATS MY NCT DREAM BIAS YEP. BUT MY BOY JISUNG DOES HAVE THE MOVES HONESTLY HE'S A SUPER GOOD DANCER. NOW IM WAITING FOR NCT LIFE WITH NCT DREAM LIKE A DAMN FOOL. but im not even gonna bring up the fact that jisung looks a tinnyyy bit taller than all of them despite being the youngest

PLS DONT READ THIS IF YOURE HELLA CHILDISH OR SQUEAMISH TOWARDS SEX SCENES BECAUSE I GIVES NO FUCKS ABOUT YOUR KID FEELINGS.

47. IM A NASTY BITCH

I MAKE IT NO SECRET that I actively read smut. I mean, I'm complete Yaoi Trash for christ sakes! Not Shounen Ai; but Yaoi. I read tons of Yaoi. Not to mention, most of my library is 18+ books. Well, my Wattpad library.

Bottom line - I'm a nasty smut bitch. But I'm obviously proud about it since I'm writing a chapter about smut.

Now, smut is obviously awkward as shit in clichés on Wattpad. Well, actually, any smut is awkward as fuck. It's two people doing nasty things, and you're reading it, so you feel like you're there with them making a porno.

Have you ever felt that way while reading smut, like you're actually sitting there with them because of the bomb ass details? I have. Not a good feeling.

Here, in this chapter, I'm about to tell you sex scene clichés. Obviously this book is on Mature for a good reason, because I MEAN THE TITLE SAYS THIS IS ABOUT SMUT AND IM TALKING ABOUT SEX AND HOW UNREALISTIC SEX SCENES ARE. So if you are gonna be a bitchy, whiny twelve year old, please leave because I honestly don't give a fuck if you read on from here and then complain about it being too explicit. I'm explicit. Leave. Don't even comment an "ew" like im 100% serious I will legit get so mad. Not even a "cringe".

Lmfao savage Mackenzie today.

I actually (.-.) love how in clichés, the MC is totally a church girl and believes in abstinence, but she suddenly turns into a sex machine "leTS NOT USE A CONDOM" ASS BITCH LIKE WHAT THE FUCK.

I'm just gonna guess that she wants to get pregnant and she's trying to get pregnant and she's suddenly bold af because she's got a little bit of weenie. Like no, calm down, you're like 16.

Then she's always like "I want my first time to be with someone I will love forever on our very romantic honeymoon" but then she turns into "Let's have sex in the bathtub" are you kidding. tHE SWITCH THOUGH LIKE LMFAO YOU DIRTY BITCH.

Also, like I just mentioned, the MC always wants her first time to be hella special and it's literally so annoying. I mean I understand that you think sex is a bond between two people deeply in love and you think you can criticize the sluts for having sex, but it's a bit hypocritical when you start having sex in the last few chapters like you're a prostitute and it's your job.

The biggest hypocrites award goes to..

.. Nah, it still goes to Donald Trump and his family.

Besides, I don't really see the big deal in special first times. Sex is not romantic to me, so I don't see the point in trying to make it all special when it's not. Plus, what if you divorce your significant other?

Then will you have another first time? No. It's seriously not a big deal. It's not life or death. NOT THAT DOESNT MEAN JUST GO BUCK WILD AND START HAVING SEX WHEN YOURE LIKE 15 NO NO HELL NO.