00. Wattpad Cliches

A NOTE BEFORE YA READ

WHATS UP BITCHEEEESSSSSSS

... Too soon? Okay. I guess I tried my life.

I am Mackenzie and I created this horrible book called Wattpad Clichés, and unless your brain is fried, you can obviously tell that this will be me ranting about shit I see on Wattpad and shit I hate.

I see and hate a lot of shit.

But before you read on, I would like to clarify some things so you don't get me confused or this book confused, because I like cussing people out and I won't hesitate ahAHAHA you could be Queen of Wattpad like I truly don't care. Hey, I'm helping you guys out.

I mean, if you have already read most of these rants, you don't have to read this. I mean, you already basically know me and my antics and you understand what I'm like.

This is for my wonderful newbies. Hello and Welcome. Read this long ass note because it is long as shit. So I'm gonna start.

First of all, this book is very, very old. Like, I wrote this around March of 2014, but I ended up deleting most of that and rewriting this because I realized that this didn't accurately describe my feelings towards clichés.

Because this book is very old, some of my opinions in this book are very old; like the original part of this was written in like October 2014 and made no fucking sense because I was a very frazzled kid. Help my soul.

So, don't act like the Mr. Krabs meme if I say something in one chapter and write something else in another chapter that totally contradicts what I previously said, because opinions change. I did at one point like Taylor Swift, and now that bitch is a snake.

Opinions change. So don't call it out; just ignore it and go with the most recent opinion.

Second of all, this book doesn't get as much hate as other rant books of this caliber. No, I'm not kidding, like I probably receive 8% hate, or I just don't read these comments as intently as I think I do.

I think this is because people understand that this is my rant book and that these are my fucking opinions and negative opinions don't mean shit to me. I don't give a fuck about if your opinions differ from mine, especially if you're in my rant book.

That wasn't me being mean btw, that was me saving you from the "lol" that was to come your way, potentially. Also, my 'lol's are either me being impressed but unimpressed, or me basically saying fuck off I don't care and nothing you say can make me care.

Sorry, not sorry.

Also, please, understand that I do not hate clichés. I lOooOooOooOoOove clichés; look in my library and all you see if GGBB stories and those reverse harem like stories. So don't look through your newsfeed, see me comment on a cliché, and be like "OMG BUT YOU HATE CLICHÉS HYPOCRITE YOU HAVE A WHOLE RANT BASHING THEM"

Yeah, that happened to me before. It was very awkward. So, next topic.

OKAY OKAY. I get off topic a lot because I have a small ass pea-brain. This is nothing new. It literally just happened. I talk about things I like a lot (anime, manga, k-pop, k-dramas) in this and sometimes it can get overwhelming, I understand that. I get very passionate about things like that you know, because I love hard when it comes to things like that.

I personally see this as a way to interact with you guys and to understand what you like. If you don't like that, just silently exit stage left. Just silently delete this book from your library, or tell me that I should tone it down a bit. Though I probably won't lol remember who's name is on the cover huNTY.

But, don't be disrespectful. For about five chapters in this, I wrote little things about this k-drama named Heirs that I talked about with my readers in this book. I had a love-hate relationship with it, but I would definitely recommend it's a 10/10.

BUT TELL ME WHY SOMEONE MESSAGED ME RIGHT, AND THEY WERE LIKE "you spoiled heirs for me i think you should stop putting things like this in your book" AND I WAS WHAT THE FUCK FLABBERGASTED. BITCH THIS IS MMYYY BOOK ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING WOW I DONT GIVE A DAMN SHOULD I??

There is a reason why I put all the things I'm currently watching/reading in my bio. Because I know I spoil like a bitch in this book and on my message board and I'm letting you guys know that if you plan to watch this, don't look at my works and things until I change it.

On that topic, I spoil a lot of things I watch in this book so I'm sorry don't get hurt.

AND, DONT FIGHT IN MY BOOK. Like that shit floods my notifs and it's annoying as shit because I don't give a damn about whether your opinions differ. Fight in your PMs or something. I don't care.

FINALLY (I think), some of these Wattpad authors are pretty savage and feel so self-entitled to themselves, that they feel important enough to try and sue someone because they feel like their book is being targeted.

I'm begging you to understand that these rants are never just about one book. I don't read one book and I determine "this is cliché as fuck" and I write about it here. No; if I write it in this book, it means that I have seen it multiple times and that I (and others) have deemed it as cliché. Also understand that I take requests on what to write about, so these aren't just spur of the moment aHAA.

I don't really mind if you point out that something I talk about may sound really similar to a really popular Wattpad book, buT who knows how that author of that certain book may feel. Maybe their feelings would be hurt.. SoOoOooOoo please refrain from that.

(this is mostly because i think you can get sued from this and a bitch is going to school in the fall and barely has money to pay for an internet lawsuit. the police finnnddd you, guys)

Of course this has never happened to me, but this is just a precaution.

Now, don't let this little note stop you from reading this book or getting to know me and talking to me. I love freaking talking to people and getting to know people and I love understanding your feelings towards clichés and having discussions with my readers in my PMS so PM me anytime. Even if you need help or something.

ALSO, don't think that I won't listen to your opinions guys! If you come about it in a nice way, I will read your comment and listen to what you have to say, and I am willing to let you possibly change my opinion. I know that no opinion is correct and I'm willing to change my way of thinking.

Just don't come at me all crazy, saying rude things like "YOU'RE FUCKING WRONG I HATE YOU BITCH YOU'RE JUST A STUPID BLONDE" because just no. Just fucking no. Don't be a cunt on the internet.

AND DONT TREAT ME LIKE A DAMN IDIOT WHEN YOU COME AT ME NICELY AND I SAY "I don't personally agree I'm sorry" LIKE DONT CATCH AN ATTITUDE WITH ME I WILL HURT YOUR FEELINGS IM SORRY.

YOURE NOT QUEEN/KING YOURE NOT GONNA ALWAYS BE RIGHT AND YOU MAY COME AT ME NICELY BUT YOURE NOT ALWAYS GONNA CHANGE MY OPINION. I feel so horrible writing this whole thing honestly because I'm typically a nice ass bitch but this is serious ass bitch and it's weird.

BuUuUUut yeah, read along if you like crazy opinionated girls, capitalized letters, bashing clichés, me contradicting myself, and me talking about things i like. enjoy.

AUTHOR'S NOTES WILL BE DELETED WHEN THE BOOK IS FINISHED BC THEYRE MOSTLY ABOUT KPOP AND ANIME LMAO CRINGEY.