Game- Roses

This is agave that will allow you to ask question about your life, relationship and anything else. It is extremely dangerous as all games are do DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS!

You will need:
-6 white roses
-6 candles
-6 clear glass vases or glasses (whatever you have)

Steps:
1. Fill the glasses or vases half full of water

2. Put a single rose in each of the vases and place them around your bathroom, or another room with a large mirror

3. Wait until midnight, or if it already is skip to the next step

4. Light each of the 6 candles and place them near the roses. Close the door and turn off the lights.

5. Stare into the mirror and say "are you coming rose?" Six times

6. Soon the rose scent will become stronger. At this point say "are you here rose?"

7. If she has come to see you the white roses will turn red and the water in the vases will turn to blood and you will see a woman in a red dress in the mirror. You may ask six questions. After each question you must blow a candle out.

8. Once all the candles are blown out you must say goodbye and then leave the room and not return until 12 in the afternoon.

Warning: as good as this game sounds it is highly recommended that you DO NOT TRY THIS. Not many people have completed this and have been able to tell about it. Note that she does not visit everyone. Also note that if she does not like the question you ask, well, let's just say no one knows what happens to you after that.