{14} Chapter - Edited

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spNoCdrrUiw

I decided to make a new TRAILER! I think it’s better if I made something for my story! I hope you guys like it! >>>

Hush, Howl {14}

Darren

I was busy staring into Sapphire’s eyes that I didn’t noticed that Daniel and Rosy were already making out. My jaw literally dropped to the ground. Sapphire must’ve seen my reaction because she looked behind her and got a huge intake of breath. Her gasp was audible that it snapped the two out of their “make-out session” and looked at us with flamed cheeks. Daniel sure did a go for it.

      “Uh… do you mind if you guys get a room next time?” I cocked questioning brows at them while their blush worsened. Sapphire was still staring at Rosy in shock with her mouth hanging open. Rosy eventually got irked by her reaction that she playfully smacked her arm.

      When I looked around, I noticed a few people looking at them with the same reaction we have from a while ago. Rosy ended up grabbing her book bag, gathering her things while telling us that she’ll be in her first class.

      “Okay! Mind your own business people!” Daniel cried out, flicking his wrist at them dismissively at the same time snapping all of the audience out of their trance. They all scampered off their positions and began to walk away. The scene would spread faster than flames of fire.

      Sapphire slowly got over the scene and diverted her gaze to me with questioning brows. I shrugged at her innocently while watching her hands move fluidly in the air, creating her sign language. I was confused at first and jumbled the words, so it caused her to repeat it again. I made out the sentence by writing the letters down on a piece of paper—which I took from my book bag of course. I'm so glad she was just using the sign language alphabet, or else, I wouldn't have gotten it. “Does Daniel have interest on Rosy? I don’t want my cousin hoping that there is something between them when there is not.” Her sentence and expression sounded serious. She seemed really protective over her cousin.

      I looked up at her straight in the eye with a smile. “Don’t worry about anything, Saf. Daniel is absolutely . . . positively . . . serious about Rosy.” I said with a reassuring voice.

      I saw her mouth a few words which I deciphered as, “I hope so.” When she analyzed the name that I just called her, she turned to me with a quizzical look. But even before she could ask anything, new presence caught our attention.

      “Did you just kiss the high-school nerd?”  Caitlin came up with her friends, placing a hand on her hip while rolling a thick strand of her curly hair around her French-manicured finger. She looked directly on Daniel’s eyes, a hint of challenging expression clear on her face.

      “Yes.” Daniel stood up on his full height, towering over Caitlin with a stern voice. “And I’m certain that I did not regret it. In fact, it’s one of the best things that I’ve done. So if you would please, Caitlin, get out of my sight before I make you leave myself.” He threatened, seriousness obvious in his tone.

      Sapphire and I just looked up, watching the scene unfold. Caitlin smirked at Daniel and flashed him a challenging look. “Relax dude, I’m just asking. I don’t care how many losers you kiss. I ain’t here for you anyway.” Her gaze diverted down to me and she smiled sweetly. “I get that you like to hang out with the mute.” Her eyes made a short contact with Sapphire before looking at me, directly in the eye, crouching down to my level. “But I want to invite you on a party this weekend. It’s intended for the football team for leading victory the last game. And since you’re the quarterback, your presence is highly required. Besides, we can do something fun.” She winked flirtatiously at me, her fingers traveling up at my chest.