Chapter 6 -She's hot

Ashton's POV

I smiled at her text.

She just called me 'handsome' and 'love'.

I should start calling her like that too because you know, she's sweet and I'm not, so....

I asked her a lot of things today and to be honest, she seems very cool.

Her first name is Juliet. I like it!

She also sings and I WANNA HEAR HER.

She has tattoos woah.

I've learned so much about her but I forgot to ask her one question: 'Do you have a boyfriend?'

Stupid Ashton.

"BOO!" I heard a voice that scared the sh*t out of me.

Luke ugh.

I faked cried.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry, babe!" He gasped and hugged me.

"You're so mean to me, Lukey." I said putting my sad puppy face.

"I told you, I'm sorry!"

"Come on, you know I love you!"

I didn't replied back.

"But you love Mary much more, right?" He teased, poking my cheek which was red now.

"She's different, you know, and I like that a lot." I replied smiling.

Really, she's very different from the other girls. There's something on her that just catches my eye.

"I know, she's really hot and.....sexy." He giggled, taking his phone out.

"Yeah, she is." I glared at him.

"Don't worry, she's yours." He said as I blushed.

I don't know, its that she's so out of my limit!

"Look." He showed me his phone with her icon on twitter. Dayum she's fine.

It's a picture of her on the beach with a girl. What was her name? Uh......

Oh! Laura!

"Her friend's pretty hot too." Luke said, staring and zooming the picture to have a better view of Laura.

I nodded. Well, every girl is beatiful.

"Both are quite fit, dude."

"I think she can beat your ass." Luke smirked.

I thought he was talking to me when I noticed Michael beside Luke. Hell, am I so in love I don't even notice people entering rooms?

Okay, I think I'm on my world now. The planet Juliet.

There's just something about that name that AHHH.

I won't text her back, what if she's sleeping already? I don't want to wake her up.

Calum got inside the room.

"Whatcha staring at?" He asked both Luke and Michael.

"Come, look this girl!" Luke said.

"Dayum." Calum gasped.

"NO DROOLING GUYS." I yelled.

"GUYS SHUT UP ITS 10:30pm GOSH IM TRYING TO SLEEP PLEASE!" Liz yelled from outside.

"OKAY SORRY!" Luke yelled back.

I want to sleep but it seems hard to actually do it with this bunch of creepos. Thanks god they're not drooling over Mary or I swear I'd beat the shit out of them.