Chapter 24 -Surprise

Juliet's POV

Ashton told me he had a surprise for me so we're now on our way to it. I have a black bandage on my eyes also and I just can't wait to see where are we going or what is in there. It's been 3 days since we left the hospital and Ashton's been pretty supportive about everything I do. He has been with me in my room going practically nothing but he's still there. We also had dinner with my parents and it went really well, my dad was happy and my mom loved him absolutely. I'm surprised of how he captivates me every day, he's always for me when I need him, he's got my back.

"Can you change that song? I really don't like it." I ask to Ash as a new song goes in the car's radio. Casually, it's a One Direction song, "They don't know about us". This song describes our relationship kinda well.

I start singing along with all I could give, my heart beating out of my chest at the beautiful lyrics. Right in the end of the song, the car pulls in somewhere and Ashton grabs my hands in his.

"That song was like the story of us." He chuckles a bit as I smile at his comment.

"I thought the same thing." I blush and search for his cheeks to cup them with my hands, he giggles.

"We should keep going." He says as he grabs my cheek too. So we're not there yet?

He let go of my touch and I wait for him. I hear the door open and his hands pull mine to get out of the car.

"I will guide you so follow me." He giggles and continues the way with my hands entwined with his.

"Is it far from here?" I ask, anxious about all. He giggles again and I stop walking, placing my lips into a thin line.

"Alright, alright it's near here just don't get mad." He laughs and I can't take it so I laugh too. Every time I try to sound or seem annoyed, he laughs causing me to do the same.

"I'm just anxious." I giggle and continue following his way. Suddenly, he let go of my hands and leaves me alone, or that's what I think so. It smells like wet soil and I hear water crashing with something, maybe it's the beach?

"Ash?" I move my hands in search of my precious boy.

"Wait here." He appears out of nowhere and kisses my forehead. What the hell is going on?

"No, Ash where-" I sigh. This is not so romantic...

After some minutes I feel a pair of arms envelop me in a hug from my back. Then I feel a kiss near my ear making me gasp a little.

"I love you baby." His voice whispers in my ear. His voice, that voice that makes me so weak, yet so alive. His voice, the one that is always there with me. His voice, the only voice that makes me so happy just to hear it.

I feel the knotted bandage from my eyes being removed, allowing my eyes to see where are we. We are near the beach, in like a forest. A blanket full of food and stuff is placed in the sand.

"You did all this?" I ask to Ashton, snuggling closer to him.

"I would do anything for you." He kisses my forehead and I smile at his cheesy comment.

"So, m'lady here's our dinner." He pulls away from our embrace and points a spot were I should sit in, on the blanket.

"Such a gentleman." I kiss his cheek and sit down at our little cute space.

"I know." He smirks and sits down too across me.

I take a look at the food and everything on the blanket. There's candles, the food which is pasta, 2 cans of coke (he knows me more than anyone else) and the desserts that are like little pieces of chocolate cake. Everything is so perfect, I didn't expected Ashton to do all this for me. Well, he didn't had to. Just by hearing his voice I'm happy.