Chapter 15 -Concert Part One

hey guys :)

Sooo, last update was pretty much the littlest update I've even seen in my life so I wanted to write this kinda huge as a reward :)

Hope you like it<3

**********************

Juliet's POV (or Mary's POV)

We arrive home with Starbucks stuff on our hands. I walk inside beside Harry to find Laura with Matt on the couch, chatting and laughing.

I wave hello to them and they greet me with a hug.

"How was your sleepover with the five sauce boys?" Laura asks making me giggle.

"Pretty much the best sleepover ever." I smile.

"Matt, why are you so ugly and weird today?" I tease Matt.

"Shut up, kiddo. I missed you." He pokes my nose.

"Me too." I peck his cheek.

"Let's go upstairs, I wanna talk to you on private." I grab Laura's arm and we run upstairs.

Opening the door, I throw Laura inside and sit in the edge of the bed.

"I'm going to tonight's concert." I grin as she smirks right after.

"I will help you get dressed up, oh my gosh!" She squeaks with her hands in the air, excited.

"Yes now, calm down." I motion her to breath in and out.

"Okay, I'm just so excited for you." She engulfs me on a bone crushing hug.

I don't reply just smile.

"Did you kissed him?" She pulls away and looks at me with a smirk plastered on her face.

My smirk tells the answer so she jumps around frantically.

I stand up and grab her shoulders to stop her from throwing me to the floor from the bed and look at her with a smile.

"Like 4 times." I giggle.

"Oh my god!" She starts to jump in front of me, my hands still on her shoulders.

"We kinda had a make out session." I smile as I picture that moment on my mind.

"Tell me everything." She demands as we sit again on the bed.

I nod and start telling her all what happened yesterday at the guys' place.

~

"You're the luckiest girl I've ever met, seriously." Laura says, wide eyed.

"So that's why you're wearing his shirt." She giggles and understands everything. Until now. She's slow yannow.

I giggle and nod.

"I'm not the luckiest girl, well don't know." I say.

My brother went to buy some food since I didn't got breakfast. Well I did but we all wanted more food.

When I was about to bite my burger, yes burger for breakfast, my phone buzzed.

From: Mikey👽💕

Hey unicorn we'll go get you at 6pm be ready xx

Oh, Michael...

To: Mikey👽💕

Hey pumpkin, alright shanks bro💕 see ya lataaaa xx

I reply.

Now, lemme finish my meal please gosh.