Chapter 28 -Travel

It's been two months since I was told I was pregnant with twins. Everyone knows about it except Ashton. Justin knows, of course, actually he's changed. He now respects me, just like how it was before the day he kissed me. But now of course, he respects me because I'm carrying his babies in my tummy but there's definitely a change in his attitude, is like he grew up the moment I told him.
Ashton and the guys were on Mexico last week I think and now they're in Australia. I decided to finally go visit and explore their country. Obviously, I'm telling him everything when I see him. The guys have kept my secret from him very well. I'm scared to tell him that I'm pregnant from another man: for my luck, Justin. I'm less scared than the day of the VMAs when I actually found out I was 3 month pregnant. I was going to tell Ashton that day but then I started thinking that some days after they'd be leaving to continue the tour. But now, he's kind of free. And so am I.

My phone rings, blowing my thoughts away.
"Hello?" I answer without bothering to look the ID caller.
"Hey girl." It was Luke.
"Oh, hiya Lukey."
"Why didn't you answer my last text? I thought I said something wrong and you'd gone mad with me."
"Oh, no. I was busy, well I'm still busy packing my last things for my visit to Aussie."
"Ohhh, right then." he chuckles.
"Yeah." I laugh.
"How's Ash? He hasn't called me since I woke up early in the morning." I ask him.
"Oh, he's asleep in the couch, he was reading some book I think."
I giggle, "How cute."
"It may be cute for you weirdos called girls."
"I don't think girls can win you in the weirdness, Luke."
"No shit." he laughs. *mentally face palm*
"I can't wait to see you Lukeyyy!"
"Me too, oh my God!" he shrieks and I laugh.
"I want to see Ashton's reaction to the baby news!"
"Shut up! He might hear you!"
"He won't, I'm in the bathroom."
"Ew." I laugh.
"What? That's not cute for you girls?"
"Obviously not!"
He laughs, "I'm just kidding, I'm in the roof all alone."
"What are you doing?"
He sighs, "I just don't know what to do with love anymore."
"Oh, Luke. What is it?"
"My old friend Sam, well I - I - " he sighs, "I broke her heart."
I sigh and he continues, "And I think I love her but things don't go clear in my mind."
There was a silence.
"People that want to stay in our lives will always find a way."
Another silence.
"Luke? You there?"
"Yeah, I was just letting what you said sink in."
"Well, I hope that helps. I gotta go."
"Bye,"
"Bye Luke."
"See you soon, freak!" he screamed and I almost pictured him pulling his tongue out at the phone.
"See you soon, buddy." I smile as the line goes dead.

~

My plane (A/N: private jet okay she's famous) arrives to Australia at 5 am. Great.

I finish packing my last stuff and pour myself a cup of hot chocolate.

I really miss my family since I moved to my own house a couple of months ago. They visit though but its not the same; just like I felt when Laura and Harry left for uni. Except now I don't have Matt and Lily. But, I bought a cat and named her Luna so she makes me company. I also have a kind of house keeper named Victoria. She will take care of the house while I'm gone and that includes Luna since she's not coming. My friends are the best; they've been really supportive. Actually, I'm staying with some old friends that moved to Sydney some years ago.

The door bell rings and I stand up from the comfy couch to get it. Glancing at the peephole, I open the door to reveal a panting Laura and a sweaty-faced Harry, my brother.

"Guys! I supposed you were sick! No don't hug me!" I let them in. "What are you doing here? And all sweaty?"

"Oh, well we made a race a here." Laura giggles, pushing her boyfriend into the couch.

"Who won?" I let out a chuckle and walk toward the other couch in front of them.

"Me," says Laura, exchanging a quick glance with Harry. "Obviously."