Chapter 18 -Count on me

Juliet's POV

I sip from my mocha cookie crumble while talking with the guys about their stuff going on for their fans like videos, gigs and upcoming tours on Europe.

"As I was saying before getting interrupted by this naked mole rat, we're having a radio tour in Europe next year." Luke smiles as he sips from his drink.

The guys have been really excited telling me all the stuff going on with their career. Sometimes I feel like they should open more to me in their private lives. I don't want to sound like a creep but they should do it, I would keep their secrets if they have some and they'd be safe with me.

Well, that applies to Michael, Luke and Calum because Ashton told me enough. Like, he likes me and yup.

Friends know everything about each other, I think it would be cool to know about them out of their public lives.

"Guys," I start speaking but search the words to say next. "I know we just met but, it seems that you trust me, right?" I say.

"Uh, yes, we sure trust you." Calum says, seconds after.

"What with that?" Michael asks, furrowing his eyebrows to my question.

"It's just, I think we should speak more about your life as in your private life, what the media and fans don't know." I explain.

The reaction I wanted to see, appears in front of me. They smile and nod their heads.

"We wanted to do that but we were waiting for you to ask for it. We wouldn't be talking about it because, uh..." Calum starts but pauses.

"Nevermind." Michael adds instantly.

Luke did smile but then his expression wasn't too happy for my eye. Maybe he wants privacy with the guys too.

"So, Lucy talked to me yesterday and she says she wants to see us as soon as possible. She's so cute." Calum smiles. It's working oh my god yasss.

"I think she wants to see you more then anybody else here." Luke places his tongue out at Calum.

"So, Lucy is your girlfriend?" I tilt my head to the side and smile at Calum.

"They are in love with each other but he hasn't ask her out." Ashton explains to me. "Yet." He adds after some seconds.

Ashton's comment made Calum smile like crazy and his cheeks turn a dark shade of pink.

"That's cute Calum." I smile towards him as he waves it off.

After some minutes, we decide to leave the place. I asked Michael about his life and he said he has a huge crush on this girl named Chloe, which makes me feel happy for him. All of them were on their phones for a couple of minutes but then talked to me. I also was on my phone, texting my friends and playing Flappy Bird. This is so addictive holy god. Luke and Ashton wouldn't talk so much about girls, I know Ashton's reason but I didn't know Luke's and it made me want to know. He's so mysterious, gosh.

We're on our way to my house, I can't spend all the days with them yannow. Even if I want to.

We soon arrive to my place. The boys smile towards me as they say goodbye. Luke gets out of the car and walks me to the door.

"I will talk to you about my life in private. The guys uh, we have something, anyway, I will tell you someday." Luke says with a smile, messing his already messed up hair.

"Thanks, you know you can count on me." I smile and go on my tiptoes to hug him tight. He's tall as f*ck. I just feel and see him taller than the other boys.