Chapter 7 -Surf lessons

Heyyyy :)

Enjoy<3

********************************************************************************************

Mary's POV

I'm waiting for the guys to come. It's really sunny outside woohooo!

Lydia is here but she doesn't know the guys of 5SOS are coming.

Actually, she's here to help me get to the beach cause like Ashton said "we don't wanna be lost turtles."

I told Harry and Matt they're coming so it'll be a surprise for Lauraaa.

The hard knock on the door scared the shit out of me.

I opened the door and got greeted by 3 guys.

"Hey guys." I smiled. "Why Luke isn't here?"

"Hiiiiii," Calum sang. "He's doing some stuff with his mom." All the boys nodding.

"Oh." I nodded in agreement.

"Yeh." Michael said.

"Alright then," I stepped back. "LYDIA THEY'RE HERE HURRY YOUR ASS UP." I yelled.

She's gonna have a heart attack. (A/N: DEMI, I LOVE HER.)

"Ok then. Let's-" She stood there in amazement when she saw the guys.

"Guys, she's my cousin, Lydia. Lydia, I think you know them so..." I introduced them.

They all said hi and gave her a hug. I can say by her expression she's shocked and happy I mean, she's meeting her idols that she thought she'd never met.

"Okay. Let's go." She recovered soon.

"YAAAAY" Ashton yelled like a 3 year old.

Lyd and I giggled.

Michael and Calum got their phones out of their pockets.

Ashton is talking with me now and Lyd with Michael.

They look cute aw.

"Are we playing volleyball? Cause I want to!" Ashton clapped his huge hands in a playful way. Actually, he looked like a seal lol. Cute seal though.

"And build sandcastles and learn how to surf and and swim and-" I cut him off.

"Yes, Ashton. We can do all that." I giggled and smiled.

"I WANNA LEARN HOW TO SURF!" Calum yelled, making me jump from being scared.

"I can teach you." I looked back at him.

"You know how to surf?" He asked.

"Yeah, since I was 8." I answered and moved my hand to my side playfully.

They both laughed.

"We are here!!" Lyd yelled.

We all ran into the sand and I spotted Harry with Laura at the water, surfing.

Matt's sitting on the sand playing with his nintendo. Oh, Michael's gonna like that.

I told everyone to follow me to were Matt and our things are.

"Hey, poop." I said to Matt.

"Hey, you're so sweet." He replied making me roll my eyes.

"I still hate you for waking me up early." I took my tongue out towards him.

The guys laughed.

"So, this is Ashton, my friend. Kinda, I met them yesterday."

"And this is Michael and Calum." I introduced them as they bro-hugged each other.

Bro hugs are awkward.

"Nice to meet you." They all said to each other.

In that moment, I had an idea.

"Guys, did you bring towels?" I asked.

"Duh, why?" Michael said.

"Put them on your heads." I smirked.

They all grabbed their towels and placed them on their heads.

"We're ghosts!" Calum yelled, making us giggle.

I told them to follow me. They all grabbed my hand and walked along the hot and sandy sand. (A/N: LOL SANDY SAND.)

When we reached the water, Laura saw me so she jumped into the water and walked to the sand.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hey." She sighed.

"I'm sorry, I'm tired." She apologized.

"It's alright." I smiled. "I want you to meet the friends I was waiting for."

"Okay." I said walking towards Ashton.

"This is Ashton," I took the towel off his head. "This is Calum," I did the same. "And this is Michael." Doing the same.

"Heeeeey!!" They all sang.

"Oh my god! You're here!!" She gasped and we pulled each other for a group hug.

"What about Luke?" Laura asked.

"He's busy being an angel with his mom." I answered.

"Okay, so, who wants to surf!?" She yelled.

The boys looked down.

"They don't know how." I said. "C'mon! We'll teach you!" Laura said taking Calum's hand.

"Come here." I smiled grabbing Ashton and Michael's hands.

Getting 2 surfboards I placed them on the sand and showed them the positions, movements and what NOT to do.

After like, half an hour they decided to go try. Ashton said he wanted to do it but Michael refused and went with Matt to play nintendo.

Calum is with Laura and Harry. Ashton is with me. Who else.

Lydia is getting tanned. She's so girly sometimes.

I saw Michael putting an eye on her, hmm.

Ashton snapped me out of my thoughts when he took his shirt off. DAYUM.

Remembering I was still on my normal clothes, I did the same.

It's kinda embarrassing when you're like getting undressed in front of all the people in a beach but well.

When I started taking my shorts off, I catch Ashton staring at me.

Blushing, I pull them off as quick as I could and put them on the mountain of stuff like balls, clothes, glasses, sunblock, etc.

I walked to were Ashton is waiting for me.

"I-I think you look," he cleared his throat. "Stunning." He smiled.

"Aw, thanks." I smiled back. "You look handsome with baggy shorts."

We both giggled.

********************************************************************************************

Helloooooo.

Lemme say this was going to be updated on saturday buuuut I woke up late in the morning (11:00am) and 1D Day was at 1:00pm so, I ate my breakfast and went to a place with my dad. When I arrived to my house it was already 12:45pm SO I COULDN'T I'M SO SORRY. Besides my school teachers are putting A LOT of stuff for this week and the other so I'll try to update sooner. The next chapter will be up today like in 30 mins. :)

I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH<3