Chapter 8 -Fun in the sun

DOUBLE UPDATE YAY

ENJOY BABES<3

********************************************************************************************

I turned my attention to Laura, Harry and Calum which are surfing since minutes ago.

Calum's doing it pretty well.

"Let's go." I said happily.

Ashton and I grabbed each other hand and smiled. Its not like holding hands like we're dating I'm just trying to give him comfort for him to do it well and don't end at the bottom of the ocean and die.

Woah, that was weird.

We both grabbed our surfboards and walked into the water. It's an amazing feeling when your body touches the warm, crystalline water.

We all stood there for a while, staring at the water if any wave was coming.

It was calm but suddenly, I felt some movement and then I saw it.

A huge, gigantic wave coming.

"Go, get that one! I'll see how you do it." Ashton said. "Be careful." He said when I was swimming onto the wave.

I smiled towards him.

Now, I gotta do this.

I'm already up on my surfboard moving my foot inside the water.

Finally, I felt myself get into the wave.

Its amazing, the view its just wow.

I heard voices shouting.

"GO MARY GO!"

"WOHOOO!! YOU GOT IT!!"

"DAYUM THAT'S AMAZING!"

Then claps and "wooo's" sounded all around.

At the end of the wave, I jumped and yelled in excitement because I haven't done this in a while!

I left myself get deeper and deeper. I just love the feeling.

Is so peaceful but then, I felt something hit my head harshly. My surfboard. Well, OW!

Thanks water, you're really nice to me.

Seconds after, I got myself up and started swimming until the guys.

They all gave me a hug and Harry kissed my cheek so, I smacked his arm.

"Ouch!" He groaned in pain. "You did it great, babe." He smiled.

"Woah, that was amazing! Good job." Calum gasped and hugged me.

"Thanks! Is in my veins." I smiled. I said that because my dad used to be the national surf champion at my country for many years. Also, my grandpa and my uncles were experts at it so its like on my veins.

"You are amazing!" Ashton lifted his strong arms and hugged me tight.

"Thank you!" I smiled, pulling away from the hug.

"Its your turn now. Go, go, go!" I pointed the new wave which is coming really fast.

He nodded and smiled.

Getting up on his surfboard, he started moving his hands to get closer to the wave.

In few seconds he was already inside the wave, like a boss.

"YES ASHTON YOU DID IT!!!" I yelled in excitement.

I taught him well. They both learned fast.

After some seconds he jumped into the water.

He did it amazing.

Aha that sounded weird.

~

"Come on, Michael! Move!" I yelled.

We finished surfing a while ago and we had a snack.

Now, we're playing volleyball. Michael, Harry and Laura are my team. Ashton, Calum, Matt and Lydia are the other team.

We're winning against them.

This is the second most amazing day ever. The first one is yesterday because I met them, I got a follow and got to hang out with my crush I mean, it's just hard to believe I got to meet them and on my first day here!

I hope I still communicate with them after they leave like, when they go back to Australia or wherever they go next.

I forgot about that....they're leaving and I'll be here without them.

********************************************************************************************

Little but ITS AN UPDATE :D

I love you guys so much!

Please vote/share/comment and stuff.

Hope ya like it so far!! :D

Next update will be probably on friday :)

-Mary, the busy unicorn. xx