Chapter 22 -Waiting

-Laura's POV-

We arrive to the hospital where Juliet is and walk through the halls full of people.

Ashton hasn't talked since he said hi when he entered my car. I'm really nervous about this. Well, I guess we all are.

"Where to?" He asks, not really knowing where to go anymore. I stop a nurse from walking and ask her where's Juliet.

"She's on surgery still." She answered and my face went pale.

"Thank you." Ashton thanks her with a hurt/angry/sad look and cups his hands on his face.

"She'll be fine." The nurse said calmly before walking away from us. I really hope that.

"How the hell will she be fucking fine, she just had a fucking car accident." Ashton murmurs to himself whilst going down in his knees. It's incredible to see him so in love with Juliet in such a short time.

I go down in my knees too and whisper to him.

"They will do everything they can."

Then, I hug him.

All he needs now is to calm down and have some love.

As I pull away from him, Harry, who was hanging out with his friends for the first time here, spots us and walks over quickly to envelop me on a tight but comfortable hug.

"She's on surgery." I sob in his shoulder.

"Hope everything goes alright, I really do." He whispers on my ear and kisses my cheek.

"I guess we gotta wait for the surgery to finish." I pull away and we all walk to the waiting room.

This is gonna be a long night.

-Ashton's POV-

It's been some hours that we sat here on the waiting room. Laura fell asleep some minutes ago but Harry can't sleep. Neither I.

The guys have texted me since I got out of our place. Also, Juliet's cousins, Lily and Matt, came to check on her but the surgery has taken so damn long.

From: Mikey

"Is she okay?"

He's been asking the same thing for about 2 hours. And I answer the same thing.

To: Mikey

"I told you I don't fucking know."

Poor kid. He cares a lot about Juliet. Well, all the guys, including the One Direction lads, do. Michael called Niall and told him everything so they've been texting me for a long time now.

"Hello son, are you here for Juliet Gallagher?" The, what it seems to be doctor, asks and we both nod.

"Well, I'm sorry to tell you..." he paused and cleared his throat as I got more nervous.

"She got a brain hemorrhage and she's in a coma." He sighs heavily and I start to sob hysterically with my hands on my face. Harry looks at me with watery eyes and hugs me in a comfortable way.

"She will be okay." He reassures me even though he doesn't even know that she will be just fine. I guess in these moments like this you got to think positively and just wait.

As we both pull away, Laura wakes up and watches us with tears on our eyes.

"What happened?" She puts her hands in her mouth and starts sobbing slightly.

"She's in a coma." Right when Harry said those words to her, she fell down on her knees, bawling her eyes out in few seconds. I walk towards her and stoke her hair gently, wanting to cry way more than I have already. I go down and hug her as tight as I could. Which is not too tight because I'm really weak right now.

~

I told Harry and Laura to go get some sleep at their house. I'm not planning to get away from here unless its with Juliet.

I tighten my sweater more to my body. It's bloody cold in here.

A girl appears suddenly and sits down in front of me with her makeup spread all over her face.

"Hello." I try to give her a little of comfort in this (I guess tough) situation.

"Hi." She wipes her cheeks with a tissue.

"Are you okay? Why are you here?" I ask.

"My dad just had a heart attack, that's what they said." She explains, tears still coming down her cheeks, dripping on her pants. Wow, poor girl.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I say, squeezing her shoulder in a comfortable way.

"And why are you here?" She asks, an interested look on her face.

"My uh, friend got a car accident and she's in a coma." I answer and her face goes in shock.

"I'm sorry to hear that." She sighs.

"I'm Avery, by the way." She places her hand in front of me for me to shake it.

"Ashton." I smile and shake it.

My phone goes off and I grab it, unlock it and see the text message Luke sent me.

From: Lukey

"How is she?"

My heart kinda freezes when I was about to answer him. I bit my lip, holding the tears back.

To: Lukey

"She's in a coma luke."

Avery walks up to the main entrance and waits for someone.

"Hey, where you going?" I ask.

"I'm just waiting for my mom to come." She smiles a bit.

"Oh, alright." I answer and continue texting Luke for a while.

~

The nurse came to get me at the waiting room a while ago for me to come see Juliet. How I wish she wakes up.

"She's here," she points the door beside her. "you can be here any time you want." She adds and then walks away. I open the door and see her laying on bed with tubes in her nose and sheets above her.

My heart stops for a minute, watching her like this makes me feel so weak. Weaker than anything else.

I wonder if she will wake up soon so when she does I will take her out somewhere very special. And then, she will come to our shows on Europe, in New Zealand, in Australia, so she'll meet my family and friends. I'm sure they'll love her. Her smile, her atittude, her confidence, her way of seeing the world, everything about her makes her so unique and so lovable. She is the perfect type of girl for me, if only she would spend her life with me, I would do everything to have her at every moment. Just imagine me, a lucky jerk that met a very beautiful and lovely girl, married to her and spending my life with her and just her. Having kids, being parents, supporting each other in every single moment, loving each other as if there was no tomorrow.

Wow, I really imagined all that. I guess being in love it's a really imaginative state.

"Hi baby." I whisper as I stroke her hair gently and grab the ends in my hand, letting it fall beside her gorgeous face. For the first time, there's no answer from her.

"I miss you." A tear slips down my cheek to her face and I wipe it.

"Please don't leave me alone for so long." I kiss her forehead and sit down on the chair beside the hospital bed.

"We all need you." I whisper and place my face in my arms which are on the edge of the bed, suddenly falling asleep.

********

Hey everyone <3

Finally updating yay

Summerrrrrrrrr :3

I hope y'all have an awesome time :)

Love youuuuuuu<3

Bye loves <3