Chapter 16 -Concert Part Two

Hey guys :)

Juliet's meeting one direction oh inijwncojnoceuwboqjenpd

Alright.....

************

Juliet's POV

My head stood in blank, I don't know what to do; how to react at this.

All I do is: calm my inside fangirl.

I smile towards them all as Luke stands up from the couch he was sitting beside Liam and makes his way to me.

"Hey." I smile and pull him in a tight but quick hug.

"Excited?" He smirks as we pull away.

I nod as Harry stands up from the other large couch.

"Luke, would you mind introducing us your beautiful friend?" He smiles as he walks towards me.

Oh my... Calm down. Breathe in, breathe out.

All the eyes turn to me and Luke.

"Uh yeah, she's Mary. You can call her Juliet also." Luke smiles as I wave to them all. Right after, Ashton appears from the door and runs towards me to engulf my body on a pretty tight hug.

One of my bones must have broken.

Or two.

Maybe three. Oh what am I talking about, hug back Juliet.

"I'm glad you're here." He whispers.

I giggle and nod. As we pull away, everyone's attention on us both.

"Alright....." Louis says.

"Nice to meet you, Juliet." He stands up and place his hand right after me to shake it.

Instead, I hug him tight. Some seconds after, he hugs back and I hear giggles around.

"Hiya, I'm Niall." Niall stands up and hugs me as Louis and I pull away.

"I know that." I giggle as we pull away.

Zayn and Liam do exactly the same, hug and a 'nice to meet you, love'.

"And I'm Harryyyy." Harry smiles and hugs me.

I giggle at the hug and pull away quickly. He smiles at me as I peck his cheek.

Oh, Ashton is here, god. I don't want to put him jealous.

As I finish my hugging session with the 1D boys, they start singing random songs. Both bands on 3 couches. Louis, Liam and Niall on one couch, Zayn, Calum and Luke on other and Harry, Ashton and I on the last one.

Hahahahaha its funny to say that Harry is beside me because my brother is called Harry too aha.

My thoughts make me giggle but then I hear a very familiar rhythm on the guitars Niall and Michael are playing.

Soon, Liam starts singing the familiar song and immediately my doubts go away as he sing the song I was guessing on my mind.

"White lips, pale face

Breathing in snowflakes

Burnt lungs, sour taste.

Light's gone, days end,

Struggling to pay rent,

Long nights, strange men." He sings, as everyone, including Ashton, starts singing.

I smile at the great sound they all produce together.

Since I'm the only person not saying a word, Harry nudges my side and whispers.