Chapter 2 -Is she who I think she is?

(Harry in the picture)
~
I woke up to a woman singing guess who's song? 5SOS! Wait, that's the woman that was sitting next to my dad, the one who I thought it was really alike to Luke Hemmings' mom. She was hearing to 'Heartbreak Girl' at top volume so I started singing too.

I dedicate this song to you

The one who never sees the truth

That I could take away your hurt

Heartbreak giiiiiirl

Hold you tight straight to the daylight

I'm right here, when you're gonna realize

That I'm your cuuuure

Heartbreak giiiiiirl

We both sang it since Laura was dead in her seat.

Then the song ended.

"You have a really nice voice." The woman says with a sweet smile.

"Thanks, you too." I reply, smiling.

"What's your name?" she asks with a curious look on her face.

"Juliet, what's yours?" I ask.

"Liz, Liz Hemmings AKA Luke Hemmings' mom." She smiles again and then turns her eyes towards her phone which has with an incoming call.

"Wait a second." she says and answers the phone.

WAIT I'M TALKING TO LUKE'S MOTHER WHAT THE

"Hello, Lukey!" She says to the phone.

OH

MY

GOD.

"Yes baby, I'm here, with a really sweet girl named Juliet. She's a fan of you guys, well I think so because we both sang 'Heartbreak Girl' out loud." She smiles as I giggle.

I saw her put the call on speaker mode.

Oh God.

"Say hi!" She places the phone closer to me. Between us both.

"Um hi!" I say toward the phone.

"Hiiiii!" A voice which definitely was Luke's sounds through the phone.

Liz canceled the speaker mode and gave the phone to me.

Is she torturing me? Because this is the best way to torture someone.

"Um, how are you?" Luke says.

"Uh, just a bit tired because of the flight, thanks for asking, what about you?" I say with a grin plastered on my face. I wish he was right here with us now.

"Well I hope your flight lands okay. I'm very good, just spending the day on some shops with Ashton and Calum." he says and then I heard someone say "Hey mom number two! We can't wait to see you, love you so much!" The voice said. I think it's Ashton. HOW. CUTE.

"Um that was Ashton, he thought you where my mom. Sorry about that." Luke says. He was laughing and I was melting.

"Oh, no problem. Say hi to him from me" I say, laughing a little.

"Of course, uh I gotta go, I think Ash went outside with a thing from the store so now the alarm went crazy so, bye!" he says with a worrying tone but still laughing.

"Maybe I get to see you. It was nice talking to you." he says.

"Okay Luke, it was nice talking to you too!" I say with a huge smile still on my face.